Chat Log 6/28/07

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

Chat Log 6/28/07

Postby CaptQT » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm

CptQTolerre: BRIEFING: 24 hours have passed since the team opened and indulged in their thank you gift. Off duty time is up and all team members should prepare to receive their next set of orders.
CptQTolerre: Any questions?
Cibernite has entered the room.
Cibernite: Hello
CptQTolerre: Hey Scott, just getting ready to start.
CptQTolerre: Briefing is in IM
CptQTolerre: Ok, if there's no questions, let's get rolling.
Cibernite: Thanks
CptQTolerre: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\=
CptQTolerre: ::at her desk in her ready room, reviewing the assignment choices she made yesterday::
CptQTolerre: ::nods:: That will do then.
Cibernite: ::::: Arrives back on the Bridge::::: Thank goodness I didn't have to throw anyone into the brig to Sober up from our little Party.
CptQTolerre: +Viento, Andrews, Trabeaux+ Report to the Ready Room for mission briefing.
Dr Trabeaux: +aye+
Cibernite: :::::Hears the Comm:::: Immediately strides to the Ready Room::::
Cibernite: :::::Enters and stands at attention:::: Ltcmdr> Shawn Andrews reporting as requested.
Dr Trabeaux: ::enters RR::
CptQTolerre: ::waves Andrews and Trabeaux in:: Make yourself comfortable. Viento should be here momentarily, I hope.
Cibernite: ::::::Nods at the Doc as he enters:::: Did Captain Amos return to his ship safely?
Cibernite: :::::Listens as I take a seat::::
Dr Trabeaux: nope got eaten by a whale in the end
CptQTolerre: ::narrows eyes, waits for at least an acknowledgement, looks at Andrews and Trabeaux:: You two didn't let her drink too much of that starshine stuff yesterday, did you?
Dr Trabeaux: starshine oh cap u crack me up
ltviento: ::is naked in the shower!::hurries out into her quarters::
ChesterSkipperke: ::gets up from his nap and trots over to QT and sits nicely in front of her:: Berk Berk
Cibernite: Actually Ma'am It's a him and He wasn't drinking moonshine. He was drinking Ale
CptQTolerre: ::pats her lap for Chester::
ltviento: ::pulls on her uniform and heads to the TL::
CptQTolerre: ::looks confusedly at Andrews::
CptQTolerre: ::looks to Trabeaux:: Did you slip HIM some?
ChesterSkipperke: ::jumps up into QTs lap and gives her a quick lick in the face and turns around, laying in her lap:::
CptQTolerre: ::tilts head towards Andrews::
Cibernite: Romulan ale to be exact. Captain May I see if He made it back to the Dragon's Fury safely?
ltviento: ::strides confidently into the ready room::startled to see the dog in the captain's lap, but grins and takes a seat::
CptQTolerre: ::looks back to Andrews, shakes head, looks up as Viento's comes in to interrupt the confusion::
Dr Trabeaux: nope
CptQTolerre: Right then. On to the reason I brought you here.
ChesterSkipperke: Berk berk berk ::at Viento::
Cibernite: :::::::::Listen intently
ltviento: ::waves under the table::
CptQTolerre: ::passes out padds:: You have 8 hours to get yourselves to Filanos IV. Which, by chance, it's only 7 hours away at Warp 6.
CptQTolerre: You will be taking the Nighthawk to go and paint a target for the USS Elean. It would appear there is a small and hard to pinpoint base of Cardassian Troublemakers living in the midst of a populated area.
CptQTolerre: You will land the Nighthawk outside of town, then go in to paint the target.
Cibernite: ::::: Takes the PADD and studies the readouts::::: What's the Target?
ltviento: ::looks forward to the drive::
Cibernite: If these Cardassains are operating underground, They could have a base in virtually any structure.
Dr Trabeaux: ::rasies ahnd:: point of fact ma'am!
CptQTolerre: Surveys show very little underground structure in the area. It's a fairly poor area and a rather depressing planet. But apparently the head honcho has been traced back to this area. The Elean just lacks the personelle for the finer
CptQTolerre: points of this mission. ::smiles::
CptQTolerre: ::looks at Trabeaux::
Dr Trabeaux: we dont have the nighthawk anymore
CptQTolerre: ::blinks:: Oh damn. I forgot about that.
Dr Trabeaux: it will have to be a regular shuttle
CptQTolerre: Ok, the Fawkes should be in workable condition.
Cibernite: Don't remind me! She was a good ship.
Cibernite: Aye When do you want us to depart?
CptQTolerre: Sorry, Andrews ::smiles apologetically::
CptQTolerre: And to answer that....now.
CptQTolerre: You've got a 9 hour window from now to find your target. Intel on the location and surrounding area is in your padds.
Cibernite: Aye Are the supplies aboard the Fawkes?
CptQTolerre: They should be loading them now. By the time you assemble your gear, it will be ready.
Cibernite: Verwell Ma'am. :::::::::::::Looks to the Doc and Viento:::
CptQTolerre: ::looks around:: Any other questions?
Dr Trabeaux: kick the tires and light the fires
CptQTolerre: All right then. Safe journey.
ChesterSkipperke: ::Looks up to the cap and then back to the crew::
CptQTolerre: ::waves a dismissal::
ltviento: ::practically runs to her ship::
CptQTolerre: ::scritches Chester and leans back::
Cibernite: :::::Gets up and Heads toward the door::::: I'll be with you two in a moment. I've got to get some things from my quaters.
Cibernite: ::::: Enters TL:::: Deck 3
CptQTolerre: ::as the door closes makes a note to smack her OPS officer for not reminding her that the Nighthawk was no longer an option::
Dr Trabeaux: ::heads abck to SB::
ChesterSkipperke: mmm mmmm mmm :: sits and turns to face the captain
ltviento: ::gives the Nighthawk final engine checks::
CptQTolerre: (Or Fawkes ;-D )
Cibernite: ::::::Arrives on Deck 3 and goes to my Quarters Located in Section 1::::: I grab a new uniform and a couple of side arm holsters along with a few more items::: Then returns to the TL::::: Shuttle Bay two
ltviento: ((oops. <g> I missed Pierre's correction))
CptQTolerre:
ltviento: ::rubs the mud off the nameplate:: Ah, Falkes.
ltviento: (Fawkes)
Cibernite: ::::Arrives in Shuttle Bay two where the Fawkes sits :::: I enter the ramp of the Shuttle ::::: Doc, Viento, Sorry It took so long. :::: I say stowing my stuff.:::
ltviento: Gave me time to do some extra redundancy checks.
ChesterSkipperke: ::nudges the COs hand ::
Dr Trabeaux: How long we got till real space?
CptQTolerre: ::blinks out of her reverie and looks down at Chester::
CptQTolerre: Hungry, huh?
ChesterSkipperke: ::looks up at her with his ear perked up high and straight:: BERK!!
CptQTolerre: ::nods:: Ok, then. ::sets him down on the ground, then moves to the replicator:: Chester Johnson, meal Alpha
CptQTolerre: ::takes the bowl as it materializes, sets it down:: Here you go, boy.
ChesterSkipperke: ::follows QT to the repicator and sits next to her remember his training:
ChesterSkipperke: ::sits looking at the bowl waiting for his cue::
ChesterSkipperke: ::looks back up to QT::
Cibernite: :::::Checks the readout::::: Ten minutes .
CptQTolerre: ::stands and watches....tries to remember the cue set by Johnson:: Chow down.
ChesterSkipperke: ::stands and rushes the bowl aalmost as if attacking it::
ltviento: ::buckles her seatbelt::
ChesterSkipperke: ::munches:: crunch crunch cunch:;
CptQTolerre: ::nods, satisfied, moves back to her desk to look over other missions if she has the personelle::
Cibernite: ::::Straps myself in the Copilot's chair. ::::: This is your Baby Viento.
ltviento: ::grins:: Thank you, sir.
ltviento: I know you miss your ship.
ltviento: ::Fires up the engines::
Dr Trabeaux: ::take a seat in the back
Cibernite: She was a fine ship. But Know this. The Night Hawk will Fly again. Not the Orginal but another version of her.
ltviento: :;nods:: It will.
ChesterSkipperke: :::finshes crunching the last nugget and goes to his water bowl and gets a drink::
Cibernite: :::::Checks the Readouts::::: All systems are online and fuctioning properly. ::::Sits back::: Let's see what this baby has .
ChesterSkipperke: lap lap lap laplap lap lap lap lap lap lap lap lap lap lap
ltviento: Taking her out, sir.
ChesterSkipperke: ::finishes drinking and trots back over to QT and nicely lies down beside her chair::
CptQTolerre: ::keeps tapping away on her computer::
ltviento: Ready to go to warp on your mark.
CptQTolerre: PAUSE SIM
Cibernite: ::::Sees the hanger of the Phoenix streak past and become small:::::: Stay at impulse til we clear the Hpoenix then take her into Warp.
CaptQT
Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs