Chatlog - 9/14/06

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

Chatlog - 9/14/06

Postby CaptQT » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:09 pm

CptQTolerre: =/\=BEGIN SIM =/\=
LCDRMatsumura: (( ::waves:: Hi, Mom! =) ))
CptQTolerre: ::looks over at Jo, then back to Alexander::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Sitting on the bridge ... glances up toward the clock and then back to the viewscreen. Closes his eyes and inhales deeply as he just relaxes where he is.:::
LCDRMatsumura: (( ::and cranks her headphones to drown out the WoW raid going on next to her:: ))
LtViento: ((Give that boy some headphones <g>))
Dr Trabeaux has entered the room.
LCDRMatsumura: (( He has headphones. Unfortunately, it also has Ventrilo...thus, he's also speaking with the guildies. ))
LtViento: ((Ahhhh, right. I've seen that in action.))
CptQTolerre: ::looks down at a very drained looking prisoner::
Blackcentaur78: ::Looks at the Dr:: are you done with that patient yet?
Dr Trabeaux: afk
LCDRMatsumura: MacDonaugh> ::smirks over the woman, arms folded across her chest::
LCDRMatsumura: MacDonaugh> ::turns and looks to Alexander:: I think that's all we're going to get today, sir.
Blackcentaur78: You realize we have a holo dr for that
LCDRMatsumura: Alexander> ::nods slightly, then tilts his chin in the direction of the door::
CptQTolerre: (Wow, he hasn't even been here that long yet and and he's already trying to get the holodoc active ::grins:: Men. Give them one little Rommie form...)
LCDRMatsumura: MacDonaugh> ::gives a slight bow, then heads toward the door:: You'll have my full report in an hour.
LCDRMatsumura: Alexander> Thank you, Commander.
LCDRMatsumura: Alexander> ::watches her leave, then looks down at the prisoner::
LCDRMatsumura: Alexander> ::reaches down, taps a command into the console at his desk::
LCDRMatsumura: Alexander> ::transports the suspect to the secured medical facility::
LCDRMatsumura: ::bringing her bag onto her shoulder, glances around the room, then heads out into the corridor::
LCDRMatsumura: Alexander> ::looks to Terias:: Well?
Dr Trabeaux: ((ok sorry for the late arrival but according to my clock i still have 5 minutes till nix starts :-) ))
CptQTolerre: (::sticks tongue out at Mark, then smacks a @ onto herself and Alexander:: )
LCDRMatsumura: (( I think the clock is wrong. ;-) ))
CptQTolerre: That was informative. We do at least have a little more insight into how he works now.
Dr Trabeaux: ((no it's righti justifugtred i had till 30 after :-) ))
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> It's certainly a start. I've always admired Jo's abilities as an interrogator. ::wry grin:: I'd never want to be on the receiving end.
Dr Trabeaux: ::in SB with Kal::
Blackcentaur78: ((that is what you get for thinking))
CptQTolerre: (and I still forgot the thingy...)
Dr Trabeaux: what were you saying dr?
CptQTolerre: @::shakes head:: Me either. ::pushes hair out of face::
LCDRMatsumura: ::steps to the lift, taking it to the transporter room::
strmscalm has entered the room.
Blackcentaur78: are you done with your patient yet?
LtViento: ((Heehee))
CptQTolerre: @::wasn't even on the receiving end of that interrogation and is exhausted::
LCDRMatsumura: ::moves to the transporter room and gives the chief her coordinates::
strmscalm: ((Oh wait, I have two windows. That's going to be annoying))
strmscalm has left the room.
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> When was the last time you ate, Captain?
CptQTolerre: @::looks up, thinks....thinks more::
CptQTolerre: @Eat. Hm.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Crossed legs and uncrossed legs .... lifts a PADD from the side of the Captain's chair and starts to read ... tongue in cheek as he places fist against temple then slouches a bit more in the chair.::::
Dr Trabeaux: oh yeah i'm done, whats up?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> ::chuckles a bit:: I'll assume it's been a while.
Blackcentaur78: I think we need to get Cmdr Johnson down here for an pshyche evaluation.
LCDRMatsumura: (( There's the understatement of the century. ))
CptQTolerre: (::snort::-)
Dr Trabeaux: ::mumbles ya think?:: Ok, would NOW be good?
LCDRMatsumura: (( It'd keep him entertained, right? ))
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Brings up Tetris on the PADD and starts to play.::::
Blackcentaur78: I think NOW is about 2 weeks too late, but it will have to do.
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> I'm actually meeting Charlotte and her father for dinner... if you're interested in joining us.
Dr Trabeaux: +D+ Cmdr can you come to SB please... clear your shedule for at least the next 2 hours
LCDRMatsumura: ::transports to the surface, materializing in front of her apartment building::
Dr Trabeaux: ((or 3 weeks what ever))
CptQTolerre: @::pauses considers, shakes head:: I would hate to intrude.
LCDRMatsumura: ::looks at the building, first time she's really been home in a while, having spent her last trip here in the townhouse::
LCDRMatsumura: ::in London::
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks at KAl:: 2 hours gunna be enough?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> No intrusion, Captain. We all have to eat, after all. ::smiles::
Blackcentaur78: yes, that should give us plenty of time
LCDRMatsumura: ::sighs, then heads inside, taking the lift up to her top floor apartment::
LCDRMatsumura: ::enters the darkened apartment, eyes immediately going to the view of the waterfront::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Pauses the Tetris on PADD and responds as a brow is perked wondering what in the hell
CdrDwayneJohnson: they want now. His next physical isn't due for another three months.::: +Pierre+ Uhh ... On my
CdrDwayneJohnson: way ... Shawn ... take command of the bridge. Make sure .... er ... Have .... err ... oh hell ... just ....
CdrDwayneJohnson: carry on. ::::Walks from the Command chair after standing and enters the TL after a few short
CdrDwayneJohnson: steps from point A to B::::
CptQTolerre: @::considers a moment longer:: I accept. Thanks.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::TL descends and he watches the numbers scroll by ... deck by deck.::::
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks up a KAl:: you want I should sit in on this one or do you thin kyou can handle it?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> Excellent. ::nods once, then gestures toward the door:: After you, Captain. I'd transport us, but the command console only accepts coordinate within the headquarters complex.
Blackcentaur78: ::turns back to the pile of PADDs, but still talking to the dr:: should we warn the Cpt about this meeting first?
Dr Trabeaux: No it would be more prudent to tell her AFTER....
LCDRMatsumura: (( coordinates* ))
CptQTolerre: ::nods, heads for the door::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::He stepped out of the TL and walked down along the medical deck toward sickbay. Dwayne
CdrDwayneJohnson: had never changed clothes from the last mission seeing as it happened right before he was
Dr Trabeaux: she isn't going to want to hear about it till we have something to tell her
CdrDwayneJohnson: posted to the bridge. Black field OPs gear ... sidearm on and fingerless gloves still in place. He
CdrDwayneJohnson: was rather comfortable in the gear now .. so comfortable it felt more appropiate than the
CdrDwayneJohnson: standard non-mission garb.::::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> ::follows her out, waving to Isabelle as they walk past::
Blackcentaur78: It is your SB
LCDRMatsumura: ::allows her duffel to drop to the floor as she closes the door::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::He turned to the right and entered medical .... eyes searching out Pierre::: This
CdrDwayneJohnson: better be good. I was on the bridge and .... extremely busy ... sort've. :::Part true ... he
CdrDwayneJohnson: was about to break his personal best in Tetris::::
LCDRMatsumura: ::glances to the backlit chrono on the kitchen counter, sees she only has a few minutes before she meets up with her father and Mal for dinner::
LCDRMatsumura: ( ::tacks on a @ because she's planetside:: ))
Blackcentaur78: ::Turns to look at the Cmdr when the SB doors open::
Dr Trabeaux: D this is Kal-el he's out new councilor... he would like a mintue of your time ... ::looks up:: he's all yours Kal
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::heads to her room, grabbing something out of the closet and heading for a shower::
CptQTolerre: @::walks out with Mal::
Blackcentaur78: All mine? where do you think you are going dr?
Dr Trabeaux: and Yeah i think i will stick around (( this aughta be worth watching))
LCDRMatsumura: (( ::passes the popcorn:: ))
Blackcentaur78: thanks alot
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Dwayne slid his tongue within cheek and inhaled deeply. Hands lifting to rest on
CdrDwayneJohnson: hips as he looked between the fresh meat and Doc.::: Kal-El ... Why does he sound
CdrDwayneJohnson: familiar? ::::Stares at Pierre for a moment and ponders, before looking over toward the
CdrDwayneJohnson: Counselor::: Do I know you?
CptQTolerre: (:;takes a handfull...and a biiiig slurp of her coke::
Dr Trabeaux: ((:::slups drink:: this is the best part))
Blackcentaur78: ::shoots the dr a if looks could kill glare and then turns to the Cmdr:: No I don't believe we have ever met
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::emerges a bit later in a fitted pair of black pants and a black v-neck sweater::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::pins her hair up in a bun with two hairsticks, and glances to the chrono::
Dr Trabeaux: why don't you take a seat cmdr
Blackcentaur78: ::sits down behind the desk and looks at the cmdr::
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks to Kal:: where would u like ot begain?
CdrDwayneJohnson: Something from the Academy ... :::Narrows eyes as he thinks it all over. Arms lift and cross over his chest:::: ... Kal-El .... Kal-El .... Kal-El ... Wait... Wait... I got it. :::Slaps the fronts of his thighs::::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Starfleet Academy history... pop culture 101 ... 20-21st century ... I took it when I
CdrDwayneJohnson: thought my career was going to be in slam ball ... media relations ... :::Points::::Ohhh ..
CdrDwayneJohnson: I get it. :::Moves over to sit down.. plops in chair.::: Superman here is gonna mind frak
CdrDwayneJohnson: me. Ohhh .. boy ... this is gonna be gooooood! Where you wanna start Doc?
CptQTolerre: @::steps into lift:: So what sort of dinner are we going to?
Dr Trabeaux: ((::spits coke everywhere::-))
Blackcentaur78: Cmdr, care to explain why you are not in the usual standard non mission uniform?
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::steps into her boots, zipping them up, then heads for the transporter room -- every trendy apartment building has one these days::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> A new fondue restaurant has opened near Charlotte's apartment, and Ronin thought it might be worth a try.
CptQTolerre: @It definitely sounds interesting.
CdrDwayneJohnson: It's because I just got off duty from an off ship mission ... and because of our current
CdrDwayneJohnson: mission status... I didn't have time to change back into the naval lovin' black and
CdrDwayneJohnson: greys... Does this sidearm threaten you? I can hand it over if you wish? Does it make
CdrDwayneJohnson: you nervous? ::::Points to his hip::::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::transports to the restaurant, glancing about for her father or Mal::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::thinking she could have walked, but she's really too tired to have contemplated it::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Flashes the pearly whites and smiles innocently:::
Dr Trabeaux: I'll take that cmdr ::put hand out::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin Matsumura> ::looks up from his seat, stands and waves::
Blackcentaur78: Actually it does make me nervous, you know the rule. No sidearms on the ship
Blackcentaur78: please give the sidearm to dr trabeaux
Dr Trabeaux: If this is goign to be done right you can't start by threating the dr... behave, i mean it
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::smiles, waves back and weaves her way through the restaurant to join him::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::gives her father a peck on the cheek, a good hug, and then slides into the booth opposite him::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> It's...an experience. The last one I went to was in London. The food was fabulous. Unfortunately, the owner passed on, and his family didn't want to continue the business.
CptQTolerre: @::nods:: I know how that goes.
LCDRMatsumura: @ You look good, Papa.
CptQTolerre: @::steps up onto the TR padd::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> ::smirks:: And you look tired, Amaterasu.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::He laughs and unclips the holster... stares at the Counselor as he flicks the safety to
CdrDwayneJohnson: a more confirmed status. Flips it in his hand... gripping the barrel and hands it over to
CdrDwayneJohnson: Pierre::: Here ya go.. and actually... those are Starfleet Regulations ... not Starfleet
CdrDwayneJohnson: Intelligence regulations. In our line of duty ... we may be called to action at a moments
CdrDwayneJohnson: notice and might have to do what we have to do. I'm here for a mind frak... not a
CdrDwayneJohnson: regulations class right? So hop to it kiddo! Let's do a missionary on my mind? I'm
CdrDwayneJohnson: ready waiting and more than willing!
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::smirks:: Yes, well... It's a tiring job chasing down the baddies.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Mutters under his breath::: I didn't threaten anyone ... merely asked a question. I want the counselor here comfy Doc. Ya know me! :::Grins and looks back toward the Counselor:::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> As I well remember. ::waves to the attendant, signalling that he's ready to order a drink::
Dr Trabeaux: ok how about he basics.... did u live under power lines or eat paint chips as a kid?
Blackcentaur78: That will be enough Cmdr. I warn you, I will not be intimidated by you. I have read your bio and your mission logs
CptQTolerre: (LOL)
LCDRMatsumura: @ Waitress> What can I get for you, sir?
CdrDwayneJohnson: Paint chips .... blue and green pringles... next question! :::Winks to Pierre and looks back toward the Counselor:: :Blah Blah.. This your first ship assignment Counselor?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> I'll have the bottle of Chardonnay, Chateau Picard, 2347. And three glasses.
Blackcentaur78: I will be asking the questions
LCDRMatsumura: @ Waitress> ::nods her head, making a note in her PADD:: And you, miss?
CptQTolerre: @::beams in with Malcom near the restaurant::
Blackcentaur78: Why don't you tell me about your wife?
LCDRMatsumura: @ I, ah, I'll have some water as well. ::smiles::
Blackcentaur78: How did y'all meet?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Waitress> I'll be right back with those. ::smiles, then heads off in the direction of the bar::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> ::holds open the door for Terias::
Blackcentaur78: what happened to her?
CptQTolerre: ::walks in, looks around::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::glances up as Mal enters, smiling...and then brows raising as she sees Terias as well::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::waves to the captain and Mal::
CptQTolerre: @::spots Charlotte and heads her way::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> ::eyes lighten a bit, and follows Terias::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Ohhhhhhh ... he's sharp! ::::Face melts into an impressed nature. Actually fans
CdrDwayneJohnson: himself:::: She's dead. ::::Eyes blank and smirk still in place as he awaits the doctor.:::
CdrDwayneJohnson: We met in the Academy! It was a cold and rainy day in San Francisco ... I got out of
CdrDwayneJohnson: my transport and across the courtyard .. there she was ... the girl of my dreams. I said
CdrDwayneJohnson: hello... and the rest was history ... marriage .. LOTS of sex... LOTS and LOTS of sex...
CdrDwayneJohnson: she could do this thing with her tongue Superman that would've dropped even a
CdrDwayneJohnson: Justice Leaguer to his knees. What happened to her ... She's dead. ::Shrugs::: So ... no
CdrDwayneJohnson: more sex.
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> ::rises from his seat as Terias and Mal approach:: ::shakes hands with Mal:: Good to see you.
CdrDwayneJohnson: Next question?
Blackcentaur78: How did she die?
Blackcentaur78: Did y'all have any kids?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> ::shakes his hand, claps him on the shoulder:: And you, ol' chap. ::said with a chuckle, as though some sort of inside joke::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> Ronin, this is Captain Quiterie Tolerre.
CptQTolerre: @::nods:: Good evening, Mr. Matsumura.
LCDRMatsumura: (( ::Facepalms, realizing she was using the wrong name in the action statements... Good thing we knew who I was talking about. =) ))
Dr Trabeaux: ::sits back and admires Kals........balls::
Dr Trabeaux: ((wow all wrong))
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> ::shakes her hand:: A pleasure, Captain. Please -- join us. ::gestures to the booth::
CptQTolerre: (LOL I couldn't remember if I had Terias in my SN or not....I'm just used to it being there...)
Blackcentaur78: ((keep your eyes off my balls))
CdrDwayneJohnson: Slowly but peacefully ... she died in her sleep and yes ... I have one kid. ::Smirks to
CdrDwayneJohnson: self::: Chester ... he a bit hairy and likes to chew on my shoes, but he's a good kid ....
CdrDwayneJohnson: he did have a problem with humping strangers legs... but a nudge of the boot to the
CdrDwayneJohnson: sack and he backed off.. learned not to do such naughty little no nos. I would let you
CdrDwayneJohnson: meet him, but he's probably in some corner licking himself. Still good kid though.
CptQTolerre: ::slides in across from Charlotte:: Charlotte, it's good to see you as well. ::leaving off rank in hopes this will be a rank free dinner::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::smiles to Tolerre:: And good to see you, ma'am.
Blackcentaur78: Would you care to take this seriously?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> ::resumes his seat, in the booth next to Tolerre::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> ::slides in next to Charlotte::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::moves over a bit, unsure expression flitting across her face as Alexander sits down next to her::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> I've ordered a bottle of chardonnay...though we'll need an extra glass. ::smiles and signals to the waitress::
Blackcentaur78: This is serious. What REALLY happened to your wife?
Blackcentaur78: Why didn't y'all have children?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> ::then passes Tolerre a menu:: I recommend the 'cajun mojo' -- it adds excellent flavor to the meat.
CptQTolerre: :;smiles, takes the menu:: Definitely sounds interesting.
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::arches a brow at her father:: Running recon?
CdrDwayneJohnson: Isn't in your job to determine if I am taking this seriously or not? Am I making this a
CdrDwayneJohnson: bit difficult for you? :::Pouts and tilts his head as he stares to the Counselor::: Okay..
CdrDwayneJohnson: Okay... I'll be a good boy. Okay.. from now on.. only serious answers... I ... :::Croses
CdrDwayneJohnson: fingers:::... promise. My wife is dead! There's nothing more on that subject unless
CdrDwayneJohnson: you're trying to break me. Pierre there can give you the medical report. You don't need
CdrDwayneJohnson: that answer from me.... and we didn't have children, because we didn't want children.
CdrDwayneJohnson: Seriously ... Do I look like the daddy type? Hmmm?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> ::chuckles:: It's close to the hospital. ::looks to Charlotte and Mal:: Lizzie says she's sorry she didn't feel up to coming. She would like, however, to have everyone to the house for brunch on Sunday.
CdrDwayneJohnson: Would you like ... me.... to be ... yo daddy? Hmm?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> ::snorts:: And I'll be sure to tell her you called her Lizzie.
Blackcentaur78: I know she is dead
Blackcentaur78: What happened to the rest of your family?
LCDRMatsumura: @ Ronin> ::blanches:: Forget I said that. ::grins as the waitress reappears with the bottle, four glasses::
LCDRMatsumura: @ Waitress> ::provides the wine and glasses, then takes water glasses from a tray behind her::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::takes her water glass:: Thank you.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Grins a bit .. dimples in cheeks:::: Be precise ... which family... Jeremy .... you'd like
CdrDwayneJohnson: him from what I can gather. You seem just his type. My mom and dad ... they're fine
CdrDwayneJohnson: and on earth... 80% of the rest of my family also dead. Something else you know in
CdrDwayneJohnson: my file and recent duty reports... still trying to crack me doc and get me to break down
CdrDwayneJohnson: in tears? Ain't gonna happen.
LCDRMatsumura: @ Waitress> ::smiles:: Quite welcome, miss. ::sees that they are still perusing the menus, so leaves them to deciding::
LCDRMatsumura: @ ::takes a sip of her water, then places it back onto the table, eyes going to her menu::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Staring at the doctor with a ... I'd frakkin' rip your head off where you sit ... stare, but polite as ever smile on his face complete with dimples and pleasantville blink blink every now and then.::::
LCDRMatsumura: (( ::Sees a huge note going on his file: ATTITUDE PROBLEM.:: ))
CptQTolerre: @::sips her wine and closes the menu::
CptQTolerre: (Um, I think that's already been written in there by everyone who has ever dealt with him... LOL )
LCDRMatsumura: @ Alexander> Decide what you're having, Captain?
Blackcentaur78: why don't you tell me what happened between you and ensign Nyles?
CptQTolerre: @::nods:: I can't pass up a good recommendation. Cajun Mojo sounds too good not to try ::grins::
CptQTolerre: (awww frak)
CptQTolerre: PAUSE SIM
CaptQT
Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs