Chat Log 11/16/06

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

Chat Log 11/16/06

Postby CaptQT » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:07 pm

CptQTolerre: ::snickers:: Ok, so last week we left off with the team getting down to the planet....
Dr Trabeaux: ::drinking gin and gin:: hrm like a christmas tree :-)
CptQTolerre: Trabeaux, Kal and Tolerre are still on Nix
CptQTolerre: Any questions?
LtViento: I'm still a slaveslut, right?
Dr Trabeaux: who away... AHHHHH there he is
CptQTolerre: Yup
LtViento: Just checking.
CdrDwayneJohnson: If he gets drunk can I have control of all the digital camera action.
Dr Trabeaux: ::claps hand over mouth to keeop it closed::
RHoq Zaliid has entered the room.
CptQTolerre: Ok then, let's roll!
CdrDwayneJohnson: Oh puhlease... they have pictures of me making out with a P90.
CptQTolerre: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\=
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>Hey all
Dr Trabeaux: :-)
Dr Trabeaux: ((yeah that really redefines bumpin uglies;-) ))
Cibernite: :::::Sets the Night Hawk down the the inserion point.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Viento has been transported down to the planet just outside of the slave barracks just a bit before evening meal time.
Blackcentaur78: ::turns to the cpt:: Bridge is all yours by the way.
Dr Trabeaux: ::sitting on the nix pouting cause he is missing all the fun:::
CptQTolerre: ::nods::
LtViento: ::tries to fit in, hoping no one looks too closely::
LtViento: ::hoping she can pass for someone else::
Dr Trabeaux: what are the chances I can just beam down there?
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Nighthawk has landed at the insertion point and on standby for immediate dustoff after team departs.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Stands and moves to the exit hatch::
Cibernite: ::::Sits at the controls:::: Becareful out there guys
CptQTolerre: ::shoots at irritated look at Trabeaux::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Looks toward Nyles:::: Let's go ... we have to get those chemical distribution units into
LCDRMatsumura has entered the room.
CdrDwayneJohnson: place. :::Hops out the shuttle... rifle on shoulder and aiming right to left. Shouts over
CdrDwayneJohnson: shoulder toward Nyles::: Clear .... let's move. :::Eyes peering down the barrel of phaser
CdrDwayneJohnson: rifle.. fanning it right and left.:::
LtViento: ::moves very slowly toward her target::
Dr Trabeaux: I'll take that as a .....yes? ::lowers head:: dangit
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Eyeys scanning the perimeter as they move::
LCDRMatsumura: ((Hey folks... Don't mind me. Trying to pack, and eat, and clean and sim... Aggggh! =) ))
CptQTolerre: (hehehe, multitasking!!!)
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Adjusts the stun setting on his gloves...sets it to high::
Dr Trabeaux: ((way to multi task red))
CptQTolerre: Doctor, why don't you ready the sickbay for the large number of refugees we are about to take in. Kal can help. I'm sure you both will have plenty to do if this mission succeeds.
Dr Trabeaux: oh hey good call cap.... Kal this way ::motions to the TL::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Touches bump under ear::: +Andrews+ Dust off and have Nighthawk move to the fallback position. You will disembark and await my mark, before you enter the fray.
Cibernite: Aye sir
LtViento: ::has no food and no male near her, and so is not a threat::still circling::
Blackcentaur78: ::to the cpt:: Yes maam ::to Dr:: right behind you
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Touches bump again as he moves through the darkened forest. Dusk on the planet ...
CdrDwayneJohnson: breathing hard into the comm.:::: +Phoenix+ We're in position. Try to lock in on Matsumura ...
CdrDwayneJohnson: establish her comms link with mine. Chime me when that's down Phoenix. ::::Speaks toward Nyles
CdrDwayneJohnson: without looking::: You keeping up back there bucky? :::Voice a bit hushed.:::
Dr Trabeaux: ((Stun him))
Cibernite: +Johnson+ Moving to fallback point now
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Looks across to Dwayne:;<q>I'm right next to you...sir
LCDRMatsumura: ::quietly:: +Nix+ This is Matsumura. First objective accomplished, awaiting orders.
CptQTolerre: ::stands over the OPS console as the officer there ties the comms:: +Matsumura, Johnson, acknowledged. Your lines are linked.
CdrDwayneJohnson: Keep suprising me there Nyles and I might start to trust you a little bit. :::Moves to the
CdrDwayneJohnson: edge of the forest and slides the singular eye tricorder interface over his right eye.::::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Alright Nyles ... the plan was to get those chemicals into the caves right. There's the
CdrDwayneJohnson: enviromental building there ... two housings and to the right. See the vent on the roof.
Dr Trabeaux: ::arrives in SB::: ok I will prep all the bio beds on this side... lets plan on exposure a malnutrion on top of all the regular intel team injuries
Blackcentaur78: ok, I will prep the beds on this side ::walks away humming a song::
Dr Trabeaux: hevean only knows of they will make it back with out me there to help
Cibernite: ::::Eases the Night Hawk into the air and mves slowly over the desert.::
Blackcentaur78: ::rolls his eyes:: I am sure they will manage
Blackcentaur78: ::continues humming::
Dr Trabeaux: ((Y tu? KAL))
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Nods:;<q>I gave the Chemicals to Matsa'...she put them in place...::reaches in his best::Here...::hands dwayne the remote detonator:;
RHoq Zaliid: *vest
LtViento: ::bribes someone else to start the rumor::someone they trust::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Nyles, Johnson ... moving into place to detonate chemical mixtures to decap guards and any lingering slaves in tunnels.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>:;keeping an eye out for guards::
LtViento: ::bribes their enemy, also, and then follows the slowly shifting, whispering herd toward the transport point::
Cibernite: :::::lands gently on the desert floor::: Now all I do is wait for my signal.
LtViento: ::glancing around, trying to see where to place a diversion::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Matsumura ... moving into place to link up with team.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Shawn ... distraction duty. Awaiting mark to move in on forward approach to bring the chaos.
LCDRMatsumura: ::keeps to the shadows, weaving her way through the complex::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Viento ... Job is to corral slaves and prepare them for transport.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Kal... Eyes in the Skies. Links it all together.
LtViento: ::she knew she'd have one critical moment to have most of them together before someone noticed, or they got suspicious and dispersed::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Cap and Doc .... err ... support crew??? LOL ::Ducks:::
CptQTolerre: ::now in Kal's Eyes in the skies role::
LtViento: ::physics...engineering... math... she could do it, even in chainmail::
CptQTolerre: (Doc and Kal are now on "Get ready to clean up the mess" duty ;-P )
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Catches a glimpse of a passing guard and modifies his mnemonick clothing to match the guard uniforms::
Dr Trabeaux: aye
Blackcentaur78: Doc, how the hell did we wind up with KP while all the loose cannons get to have all the fun?
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Charlotte+ Chemicals are in place ... confirm. :::Looks toward Nyles... points to him.. then points to the guard and nods... aka... take him out.:::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Nods then creeps up low and behind the guard::
LCDRMatsumura: +Johnson+ Matsumura here. Chemicals are in place.
LCDRMatsumura: +Johnson+ Moving to rendezvous point now.
CptQTolerre: ::monitoring traffic::
Dr Trabeaux: Luck of the draw kal
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Guard notices Viento and uses the butt of his rifle ... rough nudge ... against her midback to usher her toward the feed lines. "Eat now or starve later slave."
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Reaches up and touches the guard...his stun glove discharges as the guard convulses::
Cibernite: :::::Charges up the Holoemitters and weapons::::: All systems are go! Let them get a load of this baby ::::Grins evilly::::
Dr Trabeaux: ((NOT FUNNY)))
LtViento: ::winks at the guard:: You eat it. I've got to pee.
LtViento: +Johnson+ three minutes. Then or never.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Looks toward Nyles and then touches the bump under his ear.::: +Charlotte... + We
CdrDwayneJohnson: are 200 yards from your possible current location... directly in front of enviromental
CdrDwayneJohnson: building. Link with Nyles and I immediately! :::Touches bump again for call
CdrDwayneJohnson: waiting:::+Viento+ Stall .. make it 5 minutes. ::::Taps bump again under ear.. gonna
Dr Trabeaux: Good news is they will be wishing we were with them if some one gets hurt... Nyles is good at what he does... but what he does is interrogate.... healing not really special-ete
CdrDwayneJohnson: redden after this mission in that spot.::: +Andrew+ Stand by for your part in 5 minutes.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Looking through binoculars ... watching the area from ground.:::
LCDRMatsumura: ::ducks back behind a corner as a guard moves out around her::
LCDRMatsumura: +Johnson+ Tell that to the locals! ::hissed through the comm as she tries to be quiet::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::picks up the downed guard and drags him out of sight::
Cibernite: +johnson+ Aye sir I'm good to go
LCDRMatsumura: ::hits the guy precisely on the back of the neck, then lets him crumble as she moves to join the rest of the team::
Dr Trabeaux: ((caughs a laugh... stun gloves my butt))
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Phoenix+ Prepare to move into position for transport of civilians and slaves. :::Hopes they have a rather large area up there ready.::: +Viento+ Can you give me a rough number of how many ... recon suggest 150.
RHoq Zaliid: ((Is that where you use them?! Ewwwwwwwww))
RHoq Zaliid: ((ducks and runs:)
LtViento: ::scans the crowd::
CptQTolerre: +Johnson+Acknowledged. Transport will be 20 at a time.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>:;Moves back on Dwaynes position::
LCDRMatsumura: ::comes to meet Johnson at an angle:: So nice to be working with proper villains again... ::smirks::
Dr Trabeaux: 150!??! we better get a quarantine on one of the larger bays.... lets see whats a valiable ::moves to computer and calls up the info::
LtViento: +Johnson+ 55... 60 here. Maybe a few at their duties, but I'd say we overestimated. I'll look for any significant straggler populations. Don't push back the
LtViento: timeline, though.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Shifts the binocular view over toward the left and finds a moving shadow... lowers
CdrDwayneJohnson: binoculars and grins over toward Charlotte::: Peekaboo.. I see you. You're right on time.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Glances toward Nyles::: How long will it take for those chemicals to drop the targets?
CdrDwayneJohnson: Seconds.. minutes?
CptQTolerre: +Sickbay+Incoming civilians and slaves. We'll transport 20 at a time to the cargo bay. I'd like for someone from Sickbay to triage them and help them get settled.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>:;grins::<q>30 seconds after it hits the air
Dr Trabeaux: looks like we will be setting up on deck # bay * +Q+ transport all the slaves to deck# bay * we are setting up quarentine there
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Viento+ Roger that ..group them together as best possible. Phoenix will transport 20 at
CdrDwayneJohnson: a time... you go up with the slaves. Don't be late ... get at the front of the line and report
CdrDwayneJohnson: to the Captain once you're onboard the Nix. You can help with the slave placement and
CdrDwayneJohnson: triage units.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::<q>It's non lethal but highly effective:;
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks to KAl:: come on ... heads toward TL
LtViento: +Johnson+ Graet. Because we've bonded so well.
Blackcentaur78: Right behind you
LtViento: ::scans the rooms with a heat-seaking tablet thing and heads for the harem bathroom:: Ladies! Outside!
CptQTolerre: ::looks over OPS' shoulder again, notes the groupings of lifeforms:: +Johnson+ Transport ready on your mark.
Dr Trabeaux: +Q+ aye ma'am ::looks to Kal I'll traige you move 'm
LtViento: ::rushes toward the front of the line, avoiding guards::
Blackcentaur78: Do we know where we are putting all these people?
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Viento+ Roger that. I don't blame them for bonding with you so easily. You should see
CdrDwayneJohnson: yourself..I'm gonna start calling you Campbells. Mmm.. Good. :::Flicks the lid of the remote,
CdrDwayneJohnson: speaks toward Nyles and Charlotte:::: Target is in Enviromental control building ... they're trying
CdrDwayneJohnson: to make sense of what Charlotte did. Nyles ... you and Charlotte will move on target in 2 minutes
CdrDwayneJohnson: ... prepare.
Dr Trabeaux: yeah Deck#bay*
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::nods and gets set to move out with Matsamura::
LtViento: +Johnson+ Q#O%Y#%%. Just beam me up.
CptQTolerre: (Cots and lavs are being set up in Cargobay 2 . Not the greatest of accomodations, but they'll do)
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Pushes his thumb down on the remote and other hand taps bump under ear.::: +Andrew+ Go..
CdrDwayneJohnson: Go.. Go.. I want to see fireworks at the main base and guards running there to support. Move..
CdrDwayneJohnson: Move.. Move...:::Points to Charlotte and Nyles::: First sign of firewords... you're a go!
CdrDwayneJohnson: (fireworks)
LCDRMatsumura: ::shaking her head as she goes::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Moving out::
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Phoenix+ Viento is in place ... begin transport as soon as Andrews makes his move
Cibernite: :::::Raises the Night Hawk into the air and rushes to the base Firing torpedoes noW!
Dr Trabeaux: ::directing all avaliable personel::: we got incomming wounded get ready people...
Cibernite: ::::Hovers the Night hwak outside the base waiting for the guards to attack.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Moving to the target, trying to keep up with Matsa', as she seems to move like a shadow:;
CptQTolerre: ::watching the Nighthawk on screen, taps OPS' shoulder as the firing begins:: NOW.
Blackcentaur78: +mess hall+ we got incoming and are going to need some food to give them. Meet me in cargo bay 2 in 15 minutes
LCDRMatsumura: ::keeping low to the ground, but moving quickly::
LCDRMatsumura: ::peers around the corner of the entrance quickly::
LCDRMatsumura: ::looks back to Nyles, flashing her fingers -- "3"::
Cibernite: Fires a second round into the base:::::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> The first 20 slaves are transported to Cargo Bay 2.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Nods and sets::
CdrDwayneJohnson: +All teams+ Gas is a Go... Team Alpha moving on target... Luce transporting with slaves to Nix.... +Phoenix+ It's all up to luck and training now.
LCDRMatsumura: ::then hand gestures to him to take the right, and she'll take the left::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Nods::
LCDRMatsumura: ::and then charges the guy on the right::
CptQTolerre: Ens Pelan> ::starts ushering people off the transport pad and into the bay so the next group can be transported::
Blackcentaur78: Doc, I am going to leave 2 security guys here. have them direct these people to Cargo bay 2. I am going to go and over see the set up
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Blinks and charges the opposite guard , knocking him down with the stun gloves:;
Cibernite: :::::Presses a button and another image of the Night Hawk appears:::+Johnson+:Holoemitters are online
LCDRMatsumura: ::stuffs a knee into his chest as she uses leverage to bend him in two::
LCDRMatsumura: ::then follows up with a punch::
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks up :: sounds good send them up here by priority
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Staying in support position... looks down scope.. removes chewing gum and sticks it
CdrDwayneJohnson: to the butt of his phaser rifle.. rolls head on shoulders and takes out one guard in the
CdrDwayneJohnson: tower ... then slides view to next tower.... fires another shot and takes out that guard.::::
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Andews+ Keep pressing the attack.... take out their power cores... shut down power
CdrDwayneJohnson: within the base. +Nix+ Status? Do you have Luce?
LCDRMatsumura: ::then takes the one in the middle with an elbow to the ribs::
Blackcentaur78: sure thing
CptQTolerre: Ens Pelan> ::clears the pad, gives a thumbs up to the transport chief::
LCDRMatsumura: ::kicks his leg in, and does a beautiful take down::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> 20 more slaves transport up
LCDRMatsumura: ::follows up with a kneeling punch, then looks up::
Cibernite: + Johnson+aye targeting the power core nnow!
LCDRMatsumura: ::in a second, she's on her feet again, jogging down the hall::
CptQTolerre: +Johnson+ Transport has begun. I have not heard from Luce yet.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>:;Sees Matsa' has things in hand. moves to a console and inserts his computer jammer into it::
Cibernite: Send a couple of phaser blast into the powercore::::
LCDRMatsumura: ::looks left, then right, looking for...:: Right.
LtViento: ::wriggles away from the confused slaves and heads for the bridge::
LCDRMatsumura: ::goes to the right, entering an office by overriding the security codes::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Incoming fire toward Nighthawk.. forward shields down 40%. More small weapons fire than anything. Power core goes BOOM.. and entire base goes absolutely dark.
LCDRMatsumura: ::mutters something about cheap codes, then moves in and surprises the guy sitting at the desk::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Follows Matsa to the offices::
CptQTolerre: Pelan> ::begins ushering again::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Sensors show several lifeforms in caves. Most slaves with duranium collars around neck.
Dr Trabeaux: ::keeps preping SB hopes too many aren't bad enough to come this far
LCDRMatsumura: ::grabs him by the scruff of his neck and shoves him down on the desk, handcuffing his hands behind his back::
Cibernite: :::: Sees power fluctuating on forward shields::::: Increasing sheild strength
CptQTolerre: Pelan> ::notes Viento sneaking off, recognizes the engineer, but watches for a moment before turning back to his work::
LCDRMatsumura: We're having a party, and you've been invited. ::gives a sweetly saccharine smile, then grabs him and begins to drag him out::
Blackcentaur78: ::starts looking over the slaves:: ::points to ens lark:: you take these three to the dr immediatly
Cibernite: ::::Continues to fire at the guards:::::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ACTION: Slaves in caves.. knocked out.
CptQTolerre: Pelan> ::gives another thumbs up::
CptQTolerre: Action> 3rd grouping transports
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>:;Sees matsa' doing her thing, moves to another security relay and jams it::
Blackcentaur78: Lark> follow me
CptQTolerre: (how many am I transporting up here? I saw too many numbers ;-) )
LCDRMatsumura: +Johnson+ Got a surprise for ya, Commander.
Cibernite: + Johnson+ What's going on ? i'm taking a beating here! :::: Returns fire from the phaser banks:::
LtViento: ::enters the bridge::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Keeps Matsa' in sight as they exit::
Blackcentaur78: Ens smith take these 5 to the dr
LCDRMatsumura: ::still holding the guy by the back of his collar:: Nyles! If you'd be so kind as to get this door?
Dr Trabeaux: ::sees incomming::: set'm up on the beds ... whos the worst off?
LCDRMatsumura: ::nodding toward the codelock::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Nods and overrides the door code, opens it carefully...peers out then gives the all clear sign::
Blackcentaur78: +mess hall+ where is that food, we got 60 people here that need to eat
CptQTolerre: ::watching OPS' screen as the number of lifesigns in that grouping dwindles and other lifeforms are flickering in and out where Lottie and Nyles are::
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Nyles, Lottie+ Status? ::::Swivels his aim toward the right and starts to pick off guards
CdrDwayneJohnson: as they approach. Starts to take heavy fire on his area.. crawls on his belly from the
CdrDwayneJohnson: area... and moves to new position... switches the rifle to auto and starts to fire.:::
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Andrews+ Move to our signals... for pickup! +Nix+ We're about to make an exit. You
CdrDwayneJohnson: can clear out once you have all norms off the ground. We'll catch a ride with NightHawk.
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Group 4 transports up.
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Moves through the door::
LCDRMatsumura: ::shoving the guy along as they exit the building and back out into the chaos::
LCDRMatsumura: +Johnson+ You are *so* not getting all your memos, Commander.
Blackcentaur78: Mess hall> +Kal+ food is on the way Ens Jordan and raynor are bringing it in now
Dr Trabeaux: Ok set those two over there... this guy needs fuids... move this one to surgery prep stat.... geeze this is a lot worse then i thought
Cibernite: :::::Phaser fire hits the Night Haw:k::::Shakes ::::: Damn you ! You'll pay for that! ::::: Puches a button and another set of torpedoes streak towards the targets::::
LtViento: I brought... slaves. I guess we're that kind of ship now.
Dr Trabeaux: ((LOL))
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Looks toward the building and steps out into the opening... forgets the comms and yells
CdrDwayneJohnson: toward Charlotte and Nyles:::: Nyles ... you got anything in that bag that will cut this incoming
CdrDwayneJohnson: fire down. +Andrews+ Where are you ... We're ready and together! Waiting on you bucky...
CptQTolerre: ::looks up at Veinto, smiles tiredly:: Well, not quite THAT kind of ship... Good work.
CdrDwayneJohnson: saddle up boy!
Cibernite: :::: Backs off and heads towards the rendevous point:::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::scanning the area visually as they move towards Dwayne::
Blackcentaur78: +dr+ please send my ens back down here when they get their patents set up, I got more to send you
CptQTolerre: ACTION> The last group is transported off::
Cibernite: Sets the Night Hawk Down and opens the hatch:::: Need a lift?
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Yells:;Ive got one jammer unit left, will that do it?!
LCDRMatsumura: ::moves with Dwayne, Nyles, and their guest to the primary LZ::
LCDRMatsumura: About bloody time!
Dr Trabeaux: +Kal+ no can do I need all these guys here
CptQTolerre: ::glances over at Nighthawk's signal rendevousing witht he team, looks back up at Viento:: How do they look?
LCDRMatsumura: ::shoves the guest into the hatch, then moves into the compartment, removing some of her gear as she does::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Pulls out the jammer and glances between Matsa' and dwayne::
Dr Trabeaux: +Q+ I need a general call for all labalble persnale in cargo bay 2 .... we got too many that are too bad off
Blackcentaur78: Ens james you are going to have to get these 12 guys up to the dr so he can see them
CptQTolerre: +Pierre+ Got it. ::looks over to OPS and nods::
Dr Trabeaux: *avaiable... aval.... everybody else
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Scuffle stepping toward Charlotte and Nyles. Speaks toward Charlotte as he fires off some
CdrDwayneJohnson: shots:::: Get him onboard. :::Backing toward the Nighthawk:::: Toss it at them Nyles .... spit it at
CdrDwayneJohnson: them.. if you think it'll cut those numbers down.. do it. If not ... there's a series of blips coming up
CdrDwayneJohnson: on your left. ::::Drops to a knee:::: +Phoenix+ Everyone accounted for? Everyone off the ground
CdrDwayneJohnson: but Alpha team?
Cibernite: ::::looks out the cockpit window seesmore guards coming:::: Dammit lets go We got company!
CdrDwayneJohnson: +Phoenix+ Confirm.. confirm!
Blackcentaur78: +Dr+ I am sending the last 12 patients to you now.
CptQTolerre: OPS+INTERCOMM+ All available medically trained personelle to Cargo Bay 2. Repeat, all available medically trained personelle to Cargo Bay 2.
LCDRMatsumura: We *had* company while you were busy playing laser tag. Now can we *please* get this bloody thing into the air?
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::pulls out a handful of the stun grendes and lofts them where Dwayne indicated:;
CptQTolerre: +Johnson+ You're the last ones to the party, as usual, Commander. Get your ass out of there.
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Grits teeth and continues to fire at the incoming.. gritting teeth.. phaser rifle starting to heat up. As Nyles tossed the grenades... he ducked into the shuttle. Looks to Nyles.. awaits him to board fully.::::
Cibernite: :::::Smiles :::: pulls back on the controls and the craft raises into the air and streaks off the space::::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::Runs and jumps into the hatch::
LCDRMatsumura: Camp Supervisor> ::stands:: Do you know who I am? I demand you let me go this instant.
LCDRMatsumura: ::looks at him, shoves him back into his seat::
LCDRMatsumura: Oh, sit *down*.
CptQTolerre: Helm, take us in towards the NightHawk's location. Shields up and ready to to fight, Tac.
Dr Trabeaux: ok move that one to SB +Kal+ if u got them all up and comming this way I could sure use you up here
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>:;Looks to Matsamura:;yu want him sedated?
LCDRMatsumura: Not at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind.
Blackcentaur78: +dr+ let me get the food set up for the rest of them and I will be there in a flash
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Slaps the panel to close latch just as it lifted off.. grabs Nyles hand and yanks him
CdrDwayneJohnson: fully onboard as Shawn made a hastier exit than he expected. Holds onto Nyles hand
CdrDwayneJohnson: and winks::: You did good down there ... ::::Releases his hand and moves to the seat
Cibernite: :::: Looks at the sensors as the beep loudly::::
CdrDwayneJohnson: next to Shawn::::
RHoq Zaliid: Nyles>::pats his bag and grins as he takes a seat::
CptQTolerre: PAUSE SIM
Image
CaptQT
Phoenix
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: USS Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron