Chat Log 2/1/07

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

Chat Log 2/1/07

Postby CaptQT » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:04 pm

CptQTolerre: So we left off departing earth for....somewhere.
Cibernite: OK I for got where the heck we were going.
CptQTolerre: So did I, we'll get moving and figure it out on the way :-D ETA is 15 minutes. LOL
CptQTolerre: =/\=BEGIN SIM =/\=
Cibernite: (Beginning to sound like William Shatner)
LtViento: ::running final engine checks::
LCDRMatsumura: ::in the science lab, where she's set up a bomb chamber, working on defusing a new device::
Cibernite: :::: Monitering the bridge waiting for the call for the meeting.
LCDRMatsumura: ::frowning, following the isolinear circuitry with her eyes::
Dr Trabeaux: (ok i missed a week or 2 what is oging on?))
Cibernite: ( We're in route to somewhere about to do something in sometime)
CptQTolerre: (couldn't have said it better myself ;-P )
Cibernite: ROFLOL
Dr Trabeaux: ::in ENG::
Cibernite: ( the world is but a stage and In life, we are all just actors)
Dr Trabeaux: ::rather in SB ...wrong character::
LtViento: ((Heehee!))
LCDRMatsumura: This isn't right...
LCDRMatsumura: It should go over here... ::leaning over to the left::
LCDRMatsumura: ::frown deepening::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Wakes up in his quarters ... stretches.. scratches... brushes ... teeth... hair.... washes butt... stink.. squirt and on with the uniform. Spends time in front of the mirror admiring self:::: Good morning beautiful!
Cibernite: :::: presses to button on the Big Chair ::::: + Tolerre+ Captain We're about to arrive at our destination . I hope.
CptQTolerre: ::looks down at her console, notes their time to destination::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Once satisfied with his look he turned and walked from the bedroom, through living room. Slaps on duty badge and off to the corridors and waiting turbo-lift. Humming Sinatra... My way.:::::
LCDRMatsumura: (( Dude... We need another heist. ))
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Steps into the lift:::: Regrets .. I've had a few ... but too few to mention. ::::Sings toward Ensign in the lift. Ensign prays lift will hurry.:::
CptQTolerre: Very well, put us in orbit of the 3rd planet in.
CptQTolerre: ::moves towards the briefing room.:: Once we're in orbit, have the team report to the briefing room.
Cibernite: (( We need to look for the 99.7 DJX 10,000 dollar fugitive. A radio Contest now going on here in Louisville))
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Steps off the turbo-lift and enters bridge.::: Good morning Phoenix. Reporting for duty Captain ... Are we there yet? :::Steps around and toward her at the command perch. Feeling rather good... nice bit of bedtime. He looked
Dr Trabeaux: ::decides to do some target pratice...heads to HD::
CptQTolerre: ::looks over her shoulder at Dwayne as he enters the bridge, waves him towards the briefing room::
Cibernite: + Tolerre+ Aye
CdrDwayneJohnson: toward the mainscreen::: That it? That's our mission? Hmmph.. cute. :::Follows behind her toward the briefing room:::: Say Captain .. have you ever tried green tea?
CptQTolerre: I've had it a time or two...not my favorite, but not bad.
Cibernite: :::: Presses a series of buttons and the ship achieves orbit aroud the Third planet::::
CptQTolerre: ::tosses a padd towards her seat at the head of the table, then moves to the console to the side:: Seems we're heading back to some familiar territory this time
CdrDwayneJohnson: I drank some last night and this morning I feel wonderful. I don't know why. Appetite supressed ... energized. Miracle. :::Walks over and plops down into his usual chair.::: So how's things Captain? All is well in the QT continium
CdrDwayneJohnson: Sir? :::Slides her PADD toward him, not even sure if he should. Peeks at it and perks the... Federation.. brow:::
CptQTolerre: Life is fine. Romulans, however, are going to give us a headache.
Cibernite: ::::: Waits for Delta Team to take the Bridge then gets up and moves to the Briefing room::::
Dr Trabeaux: ::::arrives at HD:: computer run program trabeaux gamma 2
CptQTolerre: ::keys in the data she wants for the display, then taps the replicator to bring up some snacks::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Romulans ... Did you know that the Romulans have very sensitive ear tips. If you nibble ... Okay... not the proper place and time. ::::Looks back down to the PADD:::: Is the information we have trustworthy?
CptQTolerre: ::sets the plate in the middle of the table, looks at Dywane, cocks a half smile:: Well, it concerns a team who's last report was a mayday.
CptQTolerre: Looks like we get to swoop in and save the day.
LCDRMatsumura: ::frowning as she steps back, circling the device::
LCDRMatsumura: ::outside, the science techs are watching her like she's nuts::
CdrDwayneJohnson: No contact since that ... well.. contact? :::Damn low English scores and limited vocabulary:::: You have a name for the team leader?
CptQTolerre: Going by the callsign Snake Doctor.
CptQTolerre: (yeah yeah, creative, I know)
Dr Trabeaux: ::enters HD and picks up alrge bandoleer of throwing knives, Starts looking around at the targets...5 stationary, 5 moving::
Cibernite: + All Senior Staff+ Alpha team report to the Briefing room at once. Repeat all Alpha team Members report to the briefing Room!
CdrDwayneJohnson: Snake Doctor? Oh shit! :::Looks back to the PADD::: If it's something they can't handle we're in trouble. Knowing the Romulans ... the team is still alive. Interrogating them most likely, but the team wont talk. They're alpha coded.
LCDRMatsumura: ::was moving in as the comm sounds::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Best of the Best.
CptQTolerre: ::nods:: Yup.
LCDRMatsumura: ::device goes off as she hits the wrong button, and a white powder-like substance fills the chamber::
LCDRMatsumura: ::outside, the science staff provides golf claps::
CptQTolerre: (doht)
LtViento: ::runs to the briefing room::
Cibernite: ::: walks in :::: Captain , Commander
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Stands from his chair and turns to look toward the display Captain brought up. Head tilting as he looked at the diagram and topographical data.::: I see several hot spots ... several possibles, but this grid here ... it's clean.
CptQTolerre: ::looks up as the crew starts to enter::
CptQTolerre: ::nods::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Not even native lifeforms reported in the area. No birds, ants, meeses... nothing. Cloak?
LtViento: ::takes her usual chair, a little out of breath::
CptQTolerre: Thats what it looks like.
Cibernite: :::::Looks at the data:::: That's not good
CptQTolerre: Let's wait 'til everyone is here.
CptQTolerre: I only want to cover this once.
Cibernite: What could they be hiding underneath the cloak?
LCDRMatsumura: ::shakes her head as the air ducts clear and then steps out, dusting off her black uniform and hair::
LCDRMatsumura: ::moving toward the meeting::
Dr Trabeaux: ::hears comm: figures.... ::takes a deep breath looks at the targets for a few second then closes his eyes::
Dr Trabeaux: ::grabs knives with both hands and starts throwing them at the targets fast as he can::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Looks over shoulder toward Shawn and perks the brow again.::: Base? Weapon of mass destruction? The team that's missing? :::Makes a face and shrugs::: Knowing the Romulans it could be a daycare center... they are a private bunch!
LCDRMatsumura: ::steps out of the lift and strides toward the observation lounge::
Dr Trabeaux: ::hears metal ring aginst metal twice indicating he missed 2 targets::
Dr Trabeaux: ::opens his eyes and looks at the targets... all 5 stationary are hit and 3 moving are hit:: computer end program
LCDRMatsumura: ::enters the room, mostly dust free, hearing the *clang*:: Aww, too bad, Frenchie.
LCDRMatsumura: (( Sorry))
Dr Trabeaux: ::starts headin toward brefing room::
LCDRMatsumura: ((Magic edit! ))
LCDRMatsumura: ::enters the room, mostly dust free::
CptQTolerre: ::looks up at Lottie, notices her hair looks a little...greyish. arches brow, then, looks back at the data in front of her::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::He looked to his watch, then up toward Lott, smiles a bit and drops his eyes.. turns back to face the diagram and grid on screen Captain brought up for visual consideration.::::
Dr Trabeaux: ::enters breifing room... grumbeling::
Cibernite: True anything that they don't want others to find.
LCDRMatsumura: ::smirks, nodding to the Captain, then Johnson::
CptQTolerre: ::looks at Trabeaux bringing up the rear:: Alright then, let's get this started.
LCDRMatsumura: ::lowers herself into a chair::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Standing there as the Captain calls the meeting to order. Just turns and glances to the team.. slow nod and then he'd look back toward the grid. One hand on hip.. other hand on sidearm holstered.:::
Dr Trabeaux: ::take a seat::
CptQTolerre: The target is Alpha Reti'a IV, just on this side of the Romulan border and in our old stomping grounds, which is one of the reasons we're on this one.
LCDRMatsumura: ::lips thin at mention of the Rommies::
CptQTolerre: The problem: Alpha Team for the USS Joliet sprang a trap on some Romulan troublemakers...The trap sprang back and they need some backup.
LCDRMatsumura: ::arches a brow, knowing the team leader, and knowing it had to get ugly if he was down::
Cibernite: Looks like we get to save the day again.
CptQTolerre: ::presses a key and the last transmission begins to play::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Turns and walks over toward the Captain's chair. Laying his hand against back of her chair. Tongue in cheek as he listens to the background noise as well as what's said.::::
CptQTolerre: SnakeDoctor> +Snake Doctor to Motherland+ We got trouble. We are surrounded. Requesting backup. Coordinates Alpha Tango 337.
Cibernite: ::: Shakes head::::: This is bad.
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Transmission ends with sounds of phaser fire and a sharp spike of noise that ends the comm
LCDRMatsumura: ::winces at the bandwidth of the sound::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Nods to self and walked back over to the grid. Touched the display with his finger and circled Coordinates.::: It's the cloaked area sir. That means we're going in blind. From the sound of it ... disruptor blast hit Snake Doctor
LCDRMatsumura: That device behind it... that sounded like a detonator.
CptQTolerre: Or at least got close enough to kill his comm. They went in with little support. The Joliet doesn't have the capabilities to hide nearby, like we do.
LCDRMatsumura: What was their primary objective?
CptQTolerre: The team was equipped with one of the bulkier long-range comm units. I'm hoping that's what he was using.
CdrDwayneJohnson: during the SOS and followed by detonation that probably dropped the team as a whole. SNAFU
LCDRMatsumura: ::shakes her head::
CdrDwayneJohnson: (situation all fracked up)
CptQTolerre: Their primary objective was to infiltrate the dead zone and remove the head of the organization that works there. This organization is accused of bombings on Earth, Vulcan, and Mars Station.
LCDRMatsumura: There didn't seem to be an explosion...if that makes any sense.
LCDRMatsumura: ::looks to the Captain as she answers::
LCDRMatsumura: ::furrowing her brow, thinking a different team should have been sent for that::
Cibernite: :::: Raises hand::::: I suggest taking The Night Hawk on this one Captain. She's heavily armed and ready to fly into battle.
CptQTolerre: Given the history of the team we're going in after, we're all hoping that this is a rescue op. If it is a recovery, it is still worth it. Leave no one behind.
CdrDwayneJohnson: Detonation was Concussive blast ... Romulan's looking for prisoners. :::Said in response to Lotts comment about lack of explosion sound. He did note the lack of distortion that would've occured in photon detonation.:::
LtViento: ::narrows eyes, already taking notes in her head::
Cibernite: ::::Nods:::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Looks toward Shawn and then to the Captain::: That's up to the Captain Shawn. Are we going in loud or quiet sir?
CptQTolerre: Yet to be decided. If we go in loud, we give them enough warning that they can either use the team as leverage, or go ahead andkill them. If we go in quiet, we face the same difficulties this team did before they got caught.
CptQTolerre: PAUSE SIM
Cibernite: A catch 22 situation.
CaptQT
Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs