USS Phoenix Chatlog 2/22/07

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

USS Phoenix Chatlog 2/22/07

Postby CaptQT » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:05 pm

CptQTolerre: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\=
Cibernite: :::: Heads to Holodeck one::::::
LtViento: ::heads to holodeck, bringing her macho engineering kit::
CdrDwayneJohnson: (Wolfing dinner down. Just got in)
LCDRMatsumura: ::catches a glimpse of herself in her prosthetics as she walks down the corridor::
LtViento: ::and her sniper rifle in a shoulder strap::
LCDRMatsumura: (( No worries. Just finished dinner myself. ))
LCDRMatsumura: ::and getting some very strange looks::
CptQTolerre: ::on the bridge, brings up a view of the holodeck on one console and stats for the shuttle on the other.::
Cibernite: ::::Thinks about the adventures we had with the Night Hawk and theones we'll have with the new Night Hawk::::
Dr Trabeaux: ::making way to night hawk::
Cibernite: ( You know How I got the name for the ship Right?) (F 117a Stealth Fighter)
Dr Trabeaux: ::still carrying all the stuff to make the ship look like people dies in it
Dr Trabeaux: ::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::He walked behind Pierre, checking the ammo in his sidearms. Slight audible clicks from time to time. Cocks the phaser rifle and smirks as it chimes out. Armed. Johnson Dwayne AKA Rock. Slings the rifle on shoulder and burps as
CdrDwayneJohnson: dinner is still fresh in his belly. Better above shoulders than below belt he always says::::
LCDRMatsumura: ::is actually remarkably comfortable, clad as she is, having done so many times in the past::
CptQTolerre: ::looks over her shoulder at the science officer:: warm up the sensors and make sure they're calibrated. I want to get good readings when we come out of hiding::
CptQTolerre: (::wipes the ::'s off the end of her line::-)
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks back over his shoulder sees D in all his gear:: gosh D you taking on the whole panet alone?
Cibernite: :::: Arrives in Holodeck one:::: Computer Run Simulation Last Chance !
CdrDwayneJohnson: Is it Murphy's law or the Boy Scout motto or both? At least I left ... most ... of the grenades in the armory. :::Checking the velcro that kept gloves snapped tight around his wrist::::
Cibernite: ::::: The Bridge of the Secondary section appears as well as Simulated Crewmen::::
LCDRMatsumura: ::a slow, dangerous smirk spreads across her lips, and her eyes begin to dare anyone to say anything::
Dr Trabeaux: thank God for small favors
LCDRMatsumura: ::makes her way down the corridor to the shuttlebay::
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks to D:: outta u me and lottie who's got the best shuttle piloting scores?
Dr Trabeaux: casue once i get all this stuff on the hawk, we dont need to touch anything so it will have to be flown remotely from the shuttle
Dr Trabeaux: *need to NOT touch anything
Cibernite: :::: The Simulation begins:::::
Dr Trabeaux: I am thinking Rock paper scissors
CdrDwayneJohnson: You! I got tops in marksman out of us three. Lott I think is the highest ranked hand to hand although I think I could take her if it came down to it. :::Snickers and plops down into one of the rear seats next to console. Obvious he
CdrDwayneJohnson: doesn't intend to pilot.::: I gotta coordinate with Boss lady.
LCDRMatsumura: ::enters the bay and moves toward the shuttle::
Dr Trabeaux: ok me it is ...it will take me 5 or so to get all this stuff on the hawk.... so we go in 7-10
Cibernite: :::::As the Sencondary section moves towards the plane, Several small fighter crafts appear.:::
Cibernite: ( Planet Holo I mean)
CptQTolerre: ::looks in on the sim run, sees the Secondary closing in on fighters::
Dr Trabeaux: ::enters nighthawk and starts spraying the inside down with the sythetic DNA::
Cibernite: All weapons Fire at the approaching hostiles! Evasive manuevers Delta six!
CdrDwayneJohnson: Roger that. :::Turns and faces the console::: Comm check ... +Captain+ Rock here .. testing channels. Doc is onboard piloting ... awaiting pointy eared hotness. Linking team member mobile comms with nest.
CptQTolerre: ::spots a small frigate coming up from the opposite direction of the fighters, coming in low in hopes of hiding on the edge of the atmosphere::
Cibernite: :::::: The Section streaks past the fighters :::::
Dr Trabeaux: ::dumps the box of body parts arndomly around the inside of the ship
CptQTolerre: +Rock+I read you, Rock.
Cibernite: ::::: Sees the Frieghter on screen::::: Open a Channel to the ship !
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Stands from the console and looked over toward Doc::: That fracking nasty as hell. Damn man... I just ate. :::Mutters to self and covers mouth::: Frack!
LCDRMatsumura: ::leans against shuttle door, arching pointy brows at Dwayne::
LCDRMatsumura: ::looks to Pierre:: ::shakes her head::
Dr Trabeaux: well if you are gunna toss cokkies do it IN the hawk not the shuttle ...it would be a nice touch ::grins:: I wish i had thought of that
Cibernite: + Freighter+ This is Cmdr Shawn Andrews of the Star Ship Phoenix Identify yourself
CdrDwayneJohnson: Don't punch me for this and I say this with the most upmost professional sort of way.:::Stares to Charlotte and looks her up and down once.::: DAMN you're hot as a Romulan! If you ever take me up on that offer as a date. Wear that
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Frigate opens fire on the Secondary section, coming up behind it
CdrDwayneJohnson: .. with the shoulder pads. The intimidation factor gives me CHILLS
Cibernite: :::::Shakes:::: screw that Retrun Fire!
CdrDwayneJohnson: I'm finished. Just had to say it. Get it out of my system
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks around:: ok looks good ::enters the shuttle ok we ready to rock,Rock?
LCDRMatsumura: ::looking very Romulan as she continues to regard him with the brow raised::
LCDRMatsumura: ::no expression but distaste in her eyes::
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks at lottie:: ya know the prosthics only take it so far... THAT look is PERFECT!
Cibernite: ::::Shakes again as the Fighters lock on target::::::: Frack This I need help to get these bats off my tail ! Open a channel to Tolerre
LtViento: ::leans over a console:: Try not to drain our shields _too_ fast.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Glances toward Doc and nods::: Ready! :::Touches rise behind ear::: Captain Alpha team ready to go! :::Stops and looks toward Lott one more::: Marry me?
CptQTolerre: +Alpha+ Departure is cleared. And no, I will not marry you.
Dr Trabeaux: +Nix+ Nix this is lat chance read y for take oof from shuttle bay #.... Thank you ma'am but i wasn't asking
CptQTolerre: (dude, quit freezing your fingers on your milkshake and learn how to type ;-P )
Dr Trabeaux: ((sorry it's cold))
LCDRMatsumura: I would not dishonor my family in such a way... Lloann'na
LtViento: +Shawn+ Let me worry about your tail. You just...shoot!
LCDRMatsumura: ::corners of her mouth twitching in a very nasty smile::
Cibernite: + Viento+ Thanks All weapons return Fire Multitarget spread now!
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Cringes and mutters a silent Frack as the Captain heard that, then looks over toward Pierre::: You and Captain Q married? Right ... that's about as likely as ... hell... I just can't see it. It would be funny though ... she'd
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Frigate stays on the Secondary section, falling right into Tertiary's sights
LtViento: ::programs the energy fields to deploy like springs::
Cibernite: :::::Sees the Frigate:::: Oh no you don't You're mine!
Cibernite: Quantum Torpedoes Fire!
CdrDwayneJohnson: make you carry her PADD.... and you'd be in sickbay alright.... beat down after some chick in a Rom steakhouse calls you.. beef caaaake
Dr Trabeaux: ((u suck))
CptQTolerre: (LMAO)
CdrDwayneJohnson: (lol)
LCDRMatsumura: (( ::giggles:: ))
Dr Trabeaux: ((u are just mad cause she wanted ME and not YOU))
CptQTolerre: Action> Frigate breaks. Torps nick the sides, but cause no permanent damage.
CdrDwayneJohnson: (ROFL. Keep talking. Wife is listening. Couch is calling)
Cibernite: :::::looks to see if the target's been destroyed::: Somebody Give me a sign!
LCDRMatsumura: (( ::laughs:: I was gonna say... ))
Cibernite: :::: Sees the report::::: Damn! Viento What's the readings on that Frigate? How can we stop it?
Dr Trabeaux: +nix+ this is last chance we hace cleared the hull and are on route to planet
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Frigate comes back around for a head on pass with the Secondary
LtViento: ::fingers flying over the scanners:: +Shawn+ I dont know! I can't penetrate the shields!
Cibernite: Evasive Delta one Go!
CptQTolerre: (Just a note, Andrews and Viento are in seperate sections...use your comms and coordinate who comes in where)
CptQTolerre: +Andrews, Viento+Andrews, that guy's got it on for you. Be the bait. Let Viento come in behind him and both of you hit him on her mark.
CdrDwayneJohnson: (Gotta reboot. Computer is stalling each time a sound goes off)
Dr Trabeaux: ::looks back:: ok ya'll got the memo.... this ride is gunna suck.... no2 ways about it, so pray now and smoKe if you gott'em
Cibernite: + Viento+ You heard the Captain
CdrDwayneJohnson: I prefer brownies
LCDRMatsumura: (( What do you DO to those poor things?! ))
CdrDwayneJohnson has left the room.
Dr Trabeaux: ((LOL seriously))
Cibernite: :::: Looks up to the screen:::: Cease fire!
Cibernite: Let her come to us. Then Hit her with everything we got!
LCDRMatsumura: I do not smoke. ::smirks::
CptQTolerre: Action> Frigate hones in on secondary, fighters swarm into the mix as well.
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Tertiary section goes in and starts tagging fighters
Cibernite: ::::: looks on as the Frigate closes in::::: Easy now People.
LtViento: ::balances out the engines, prepares the shields for the impact::
Dr Trabeaux: ::manuvers shuttle into atmoshpere:: Lottie you can arm the charges now.... but wait for my mark
Cibernite: :::: See the other section:::: All weapons Fire on the frigate Now!
CptQTolerre: ACTION> QT is braindead... make tertiary into primary ...
CptQTolerre: (All sections will now be referred to as 1, 2 and 3. I'm tired of typing big words :-X )
LCDRMatsumura: ::nods once, then moves to the copilot console::
LCDRMatsumura: ::taps in commands, and the console chirps, then lights up::
CptQTolerre: ::looks over at the console monitoring Last Chance::
LCDRMatsumura: Device armed.
Cibernite: :::::looks at the screen sa the frigate is hit by weapons fire::::
Dr Trabeaux: ACTION> Ship starts shaking violently
Dr Trabeaux: of course at this rate we may not need those charges
Cibernite: + Section 1 + Section two to section one confirm kill.
CptQTolerre: (Did Viento fire? )
LtViento: ((Um. No!))
Dr Trabeaux: ::presses button to send out prerecorded distress call on all channels:: wait for it.....
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Frigate rolls out of harms way and all blasts land on the approaching 3 section
CptQTolerre: (sorry :-) )
LCDRMatsumura: ::hand hovers over command execution::
Cibernite: :::::Looks on in Horror::::: NOWAY!
CdrDwayneJohnson has entered the room.
Cibernite: + section3 + Section 2 to section 3 Staus report!
CptQTolerre: ::holds her breath as the distress call goes out, watches, then looks over as a red light goes off on her other console::
Dr Trabeaux: 3.....2.....1.....MARK! ::hits button to abruptly end transmition::
LCDRMatsumura: ::hand drops::
LCDRMatsumura: ::and the device is triggered right on cue::
Dr Trabeaux: ACTION>Nighthawk flies apart like so much space junk
Dr Trabeaux: Now to ride it down without power till we get below 300
CptQTolerre: ::watches carefully to try and spot the hunk of Last Chance falling from the debris, without ramped up sensors::
Dr Trabeaux: ::Gets ready to fire engines and take evasive manuvers::
Dr Trabeaux: 400.....350.....300..275 ::Starts engines and pulls up hard;:
LCDRMatsumura: ::gripping the arm rests, head against the back of the seat::
CptQTolerre: ::then looks over at the sim cam:: +holodeck+ Alright, restart the run. You three need to work together and coordinate. Don't jump the gun and collaborate!
LCDRMatsumura: ::wincing with the g-forces the grav systems can't quite keep up with::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Oh this is really Fracked! :::Burps and covers mouth. Swallows and speaks as he holds stomach::: Turn on the inertial dampners.. Turn on the inertial dampners.. turn'em on.. turn'em on.... I'll never eat Chilli again before a
CptQTolerre: (LMAO eeeew)
CdrDwayneJohnson: mission. I'll never eat Chilli again before a mission. I'll never eat Chilli again before a mission. Dumb. Real dumb
Dr Trabeaux: ::thinks "wow we soo need to rmp up the internal compensators" cant say it casue face is smushed rom Gforce::
Cibernite: ::::Saddened with a sence of Failure I put my head back onto the Head rest::::: Computer Restart the SIm
CptQTolerre: (One minute)
LCDRMatsumura: ::fights the g forces, slowly reaching the console::
LCDRMatsumura: ::amps up the dampeners::
Dr Trabeaux: ACTION>shuttle finally settles into a more noraml flight path and levels off
LtViento: My beautiful ship. ::sighs::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Just clutches stomach and then starts to calm as he looked over toward Lott::: Thank you. :::Looks toward Pierre and turns to face the nearest console::: We're good. No activity on the surface, but aiming of planetary guns
Cibernite: + Viento + Veinto you read me?
CdrDwayneJohnson: skyward. At least I think they're guns. It's hard to tell with the cloak.
Dr Trabeaux: +Nix: last chance is changin call signs... last chance is now Best Hope.... HOPE out
CptQTolerre: PAUSE SIM
CaptQT
Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs