Phoenix Chat Log 03/01/2007

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

Phoenix Chat Log 03/01/2007

Postby CaptQT » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:04 pm

CptQTolerre: =/\=BEGIN SIM =/\=
CptQTolerre: ::on the bridge, monitoring both teams::
Cibernite: ::::Looks over the last data:::: Now Let's try this again.
CptQTolerre: ::watches the holodeck reports as the program resets::
LtViento: ::settles into her console, sitting, so she doesn't have to worry about her feet hurting::
Dr Trabeaux: ::Flying ship map of the earth::
LtViento: ::or being thrown into a bulkhead::
Cibernite: + Section 3 Section2 to to Section 3 Viento you copy?
LtViento: +Shawn+ Section 3, ready to roll.
Dr Trabeaux: ok Lottie start lookign for a good place to put her doen and hide her
LCDRMatsumura: ::sitting in the co-pilot's seat, pulls up GIS screens, scanning::
Cibernite: + Viento+ Ok Stand by for seperation
LCDRMatsumura: ::purses lips, considering the locations::
LtViento: ::runs her hands over the controls::
LCDRMatsumura: This should work. ::taps in coordinates, which then appear on the pilot console::
Cibernite: +Viento+ Seperation in #3.....2....1..... Seperation commencing.
Dr Trabeaux: ::find the spot:: works for me ::starts that way::
LtViento: +Shawn+ Acknowledged.
LCDRMatsumura: Once we land, I will provide some reconaissance. ::scanning the area for lifeforms, and finding only plant life and small animals::
Cibernite: ::::: Watches as the ship seperates into the blade of Armor:::::
Dr Trabeaux: and I will hide this bucket
Dr Trabeaux: ::starts setting her down::
LCDRMatsumura: ::as Trabeaux powers down, already out of her seat, checking her disruptor::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Two groups of fighters comes up from the pole ends of the planet
Cibernite: + Viento+ Section 2 is clear
CptQTolerre: (FYI, My ACTION statements will be for the holodeck, unless otherwise stated.)
CptQTolerre: (just realized that could be confusing LOL)
LCDRMatsumura: ::pulls out the Romulan equivalent of a tricorder, scanning beyond the shuttle::
LCDRMatsumura: (( No worries. Figured that one out. =) ))
Cibernite: :::::Alarms start to wail as the fighters approach:::: + Viento+ We got two groups of fighters approaching our positions!
LCDRMatsumura: ::straps it back onto her belt, then moves to the hatch::
LtViento: +Shawn+ Initiating evasive manuvers.
LCDRMatsumura: Opening...
Dr Trabeaux: ::pulls out camo netting and starts gathering natural covering:: i am only going to be able to hide this so much
Cibernite: ::::: Engages Manouvers Delta 1:::::
LCDRMatsumura: Perhaps we should have confiscated a Romulan means of transportation.
LCDRMatsumura: ::wry grin::
LtViento: +Shawn+ ::does a barrel roll between squadrons, opens side cannons::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Fighters scatter and loop around to try to come in on 3's tail (3 being Viento's section)
Dr Trabeaux: ::continues to hide ship::
LCDRMatsumura: Do what you can, I will return soon.
LCDRMatsumura: ::salutes, then moves off into the shadows... and practically disappears::
LtViento: +Shawn+ I got fighters up my six.
LtViento: ::leads them straight toward Sec2::
Cibernite: + Viento+ you have a group coming on your tail fast ! Hold on I'm coming
LCDRMatsumura: ::makes her way quietly through the undergrowth::
Cibernite: ::::readies weapons:::::
LCDRMatsumura: ::hoping her Rihan isn't too rusty::
Cibernite: OK Tac Not yet Keep her steady>
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Fighters bob and weave behind 2, taking pot shots where they can. Shields taking some damage.
CptQTolerre: (err, 3)
LCDRMatsumura: ::moves to the edge of the woods, seeing some guards outside the facility::
CptQTolerre: (should I mention that I'm having a migraine day and I'm not going to be able to keep anything straight LOL )
LtViento: +Shawn+ Don't damage my baby! ::winces at the shields wobbling::
LCDRMatsumura: ::knows this is the risky partt, getting past those first two guards, and into the facility::
LCDRMatsumura: (( part* ))
LCDRMatsumura: ::once she does that, it's easy enough to blend in::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> A medium sized frigate (about the same size as a section of the 'Nix) is skimming the atmosphere towards Section 2
Cibernite: :::LookIng ::: + Viento+ I'm almost there. Tactical prepare to fire on my command!
Dr Trabeaux: ::still covering the shuttle:: (it's bigger then it looks))
LtViento: +Shawn+ I'm coordinating my spread. Boosting power to the aft cannon.
CptQTolerre: (and pardon the frigate part, I seem to have read Star Wars more recently than Star Trek and can't think of what Trek-verse calls those ships ::facepalm::-)
LCDRMatsumura: (( No worries. I've been watching BSG a lot lately, so same problem. Aside from the whole wanting to channel Starbuck thing... ))
Cibernite: :::: Winces::::: Here comes more trouble a frigate is making a run towards us.
Cibernite: + Viento+ Have any ideas on what to do with that frigate?
LtViento: ::opens a volley on the fighters, trying to ram a few:;
CptQTolerre: Frigate> ::5 seconds to firing range::
LtViento: +Shawn+ Perhaps we should hail them?
Cibernite: + Veinto+ good idea
LCDRMatsumura: ::moves silently back through the brush to join back up with her team::
CptQTolerre: Fighters> ::avoid major damage, though one does leave a nice gash in the hull as it slips and goes spinning off out of control from the ramming maneuver::
LtViento: +Frigate+ This is Viento. What do you want?
Cibernite: + Frigate+ This is Cmdr Shawn andrews of the Uss Pheonix Identify your self.
CptQTolerre: Frigate> ::Fires several Torps at Section 2::
LtViento: ::launches decoy interceptors at torps::
LCDRMatsumura: ::comes back to the LZ, to find that the shuttle has been fairly well hidden::
LtViento: ::ignores the fighters and moves to intercept the frigate::
Cibernite: :::::Shakes:::::: So much for small talk. Return fire
CptQTolerre: ACTION> One torp slips through the decoys and takes engines down to 50% on Section 2 (Andrews).
CptQTolerre: Frigate> ::looping back around for a second volley::
LtViento: +Shawn+ How do you feel about retreat?
CptQTolerre: Fighters> ::still swarming over Section 3, shields still taking hits::
Cibernite: + Viento + I'll take the fighters ::::: Feels the ship lurch::::: Oops I just lost power by half.
LtViento: ::fires at fighters like a pretty lights show::
Dr Trabeaux: ::finally gets the ship covered:: ok now what?
LCDRMatsumura: There are two guards on patrol on the south entrance. I can probably catch them by surprise.
Cibernite: + Viento+ I'm with you Let's regroup with the other section then we might stand a better chance
LtViento: +Shawn+ Okay. I'll cover you. Let's go!
CptQTolerre: Fighters> ::down by three due to the pretty light show. 8 to go::
Cibernite: ::: moves my section to where the main is present:::: + Tolerre+ Let's give this fighters a little taste of team work
Cibernite: + Viento+ You with me?
CptQTolerre: +Andrews, Viento+ Team work is good. Andrews, put in evasive maneuvers and sweep past 3. Maybe you can confuse them momentarily and get a second chance at them.
Dr Trabeaux: if you think thats best
CptQTolerre: +A, V+ 1 will come in behind the frigate when you pass. A, start help picking those fighters of Viento before she loses more shields. I'm seeing scorch marks on her hull already.
Cibernite: + Tolerre+ Aye Evasive manuever delt 3
LCDRMatsumura: Though I still do not know how best to disguise you. ::grimacing at Frenchie and Johnson (who, hee, isn't here to defend himself) ::
Dr Trabeaux: ((pink for him all pink))
CptQTolerre: +A, V+ Viento, be prepared to fire torps of your own at that frigate when it flies by. Looks like he's got some extra shielding on that bad boy. But do it on your way out of there.
LCDRMatsumura: (( If you're in the jungle, make a statement -- CLASH! ))
Cibernite: ::::: Sweeps past the other two sections ::::: open fire on the fighters
CptQTolerre: Frigate> ::still trying to follow 2::
CptQTolerre: 1> ::swoops in behind the frigate, torps blazing, phasers lit. Aiming carefully so as not to miss and hit 2 or 3::
Cibernite: + Viento+ He's still on my tail
LtViento: +Shawn+ I'm opening fire...now!
LtViento: ::fires:
CptQTolerre: 1> ::fires another volley in sync with 3::
Cibernite: :::: fires on the fighter:::::
CptQTolerre: Frigate> ::goes out in a soundless ball of flame and debris::
CptQTolerre: Fighters> ::down 3 more, the remaining 5 bug out and head down towards the planet::
Cibernite: :::::Sees them leave ::::: + Tolerre+ shall I engae pursuit?
CptQTolerre: +Andrews, Viento+ Let them go for this round. Now that we're warmed up, let's try another scenario.
CptQTolerre: ::grins::
Cibernite: + Tolerre+ acknowledged
CptQTolerre: ::looks over at her other console to check on the planetside status. Notes that all is appropriately quiet aside from some activity around the earlier explosion, nods::
CptQTolerre: PAUSE SIM
Image
CaptQT
Phoenix
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: USS Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron