Chatlog 3/8/07

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

Chatlog 3/8/07

Postby CaptQT » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:04 pm

CptQTolerre: Ok, so last week we left off continuing the training in the holodeck (moving to just Kal and Andrews now that Viento has deserted us ;-) ) And Lottie, Dwayne and Pierre were...doing something planet side.

CptQTolerre: Ok, =/\=BEGIN SIM =/\=
CptQTolerre: ::on the real main bridge, monitoring readings from the planet, comm traffic, and the holodeck sim::
Cibernite: ::::Readies the Holodeck for the next simulation::::: Ok Now what will the Captain throw at us?
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Walking near Pierre as he plays catch up. Skimmed log from last week. Not entirely lost, but well ... not exactly found either.:::
Dr Trabeaux: ((We really need Red here...we had a han solo thing going... oh well guess it's just u and me .... Ebony and Ivory))
CdrDwayneJohnson: (LOL)
CdrDwayneJohnson: (Perfect Harmony)
CptQTolerre: (Antonio Banderas isn't all that pale...)
CdrDwayneJohnson: (Side by Side)
CdrDwayneJohnson: (on my Piano.. keyboard)
ChrisProspectors has entered the room.
ChrisProspectors has left the room.
CptQTolerre: (Urm...hello?)
Dr Trabeaux: ((no kidding.... not really a room u stuble into))
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Has a fix for time he missed from last week. Walks out of the brush buckling his pants.. field paper stuck to his boot heel:::: So what I miss? :::Finally catches up to the others feeling a few pounds lighter.::: I put down the
CdrDwayneJohnson: wildlife distraction protocol.
Dr Trabeaux: ((OMGROFLMAO))
CptQTolerre: ::watches the holodeck screen as the sim resets and the Phoenix starts as a single ship::
CptQTolerre: (eeeeeeew. That will definitely keep sneaky things away from the ship's hiding place!!
Dr Trabeaux: @Well good news and bad news
Dr Trabeaux: we got gaurds approching at 3'oclock... 3 mintue ETA
Dr Trabeaux: @
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Pulls antibact juice from his pack and rubs hands vigorously together as he steps toward Pierre. Drags heel to get rid of paper, before glancing toward Pierre:::: We have a plan already or what for that?
Dr Trabeaux: @I am havign a flash back to a old movie I saw once.... wasn't even in holo.....
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Lowers the lense to over his right eye and reads the tricorder readings as they come in. Sees the guards as if blips on some sort of radar. Mun has played a bit too much Rainbow 6 this week in preparation for Ghost Recon::::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Which movie?
CptQTolerre: (Protocol reminder: Kal will be referred to as 1, or section one. Andrews-2, Viento-3...if I can keep my head on straight this week)
Dr Trabeaux: We leave something for them to walk up on and when the stop i will run behind one of them and tap him on the shoulder and run him back to you and red for an ambush... I belive it was star.....wars,trip, craft....something
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Staring almost through Pierre as he reads the incoming data on lens. Brows furrowed as he started to try and work out something in his head.:::: Go for it. I saw that movie. Twisted Frakk'n movie series. The dude kissed the
Cibernite: :::::: Sits at Tactical Holosim:::: Section Two ready for sim
CptQTolerre: +1,2,3+ Ready for seperation. When split, form a triangle. 1 up front, 2 and 3 flanking.
Blackcentaur78: +cpt+ understood
Cibernite: + Section1+ section 2 Acknowledges
CdrDwayneJohnson: princess, fell for her, then found out it was his ... sister. :::Starts to walk toward fallen log, cocking rifle. Drops and lays down in the leaves. Rifle propped on the rifle.:::: You get caught that's your ass Doc.
CptQTolerre: +1,2,3+ Let's do this then.
CptQTolerre: ::watches her screen as the ships start the seperation procedure::
Cibernite: +1+ Ready for seperation
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Blows curt like into the scope lense to make sure it was clear from debris, before glancing up toward Doc. Thinking him French. Faking a surrender should be easy... it's in his blood. Tries not to laugh to himself.:::
Dr Trabeaux: ((SLAPS KEv and @)) @thanks for your support.... ::mumbles:: buttmunch.....
Blackcentaur78: +2+ seperating
Cibernite: 2 :::::: Manuvers section to preassigned position:::
CptQTolerre: ::watches the formation form up::
Blackcentaur78: +helm+ Pull foward 500 meters
CdrDwayneJohnson: @ Just make it believable. And don't make me laugh. You scream like a little bitch while you run and it'll toss off my aim. Git!
CptQTolerre: (LMAO)
CptQTolerre: (ohhhh, images in the head...)
CdrDwayneJohnson: (lol)
Dr Trabeaux: ::give him the finger over his shoulder as he is heading toward the rallypoint::
Blackcentaur78: (ROFLMAO)
Blackcentaur78: +2+ section 1 in position
Cibernite: 2::::: Falls 5000 Meters away from section one::: + 1+ Section 2 in position
Dr Trabeaux: @::thinks "next time I make him the bait"::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> (the following action statements are for the holodeck, Kev and Mark: ignore) Fighters start scrambling from the planet
CdrDwayneJohnson: @:::Steadies his breathing and tries not to laugh at the images in his mind. Speaks to the comm... after touching to activate it. He knew very well what that finger meant.:::: Not tonight Doc. I have a headache, but maybe tomorrow
Dr Trabeaux: @::drops a tricorder on the ground and then ducks behind a tree::
CdrDwayneJohnson: if you wear the little maid suit and say. What can I get ya sir in that cute little French accent. Ready when you are Doc!
Blackcentaur78: +2+ we have fighters coming up at 9:00
Cibernite: all weapons are armed and ready
Blackcentaur78: Arm shields
Dr Trabeaux: ::Thows him a bottle of PAMPRIN::: take two and call me in the monning
Cibernite: + 1+ Let's do this Where's no.3 at?
CdrDwayneJohnson: @:::Smirk on face as he tried very hard not to laugh. His vocals mixing the relaxation of humor with the business of mission. It had proven to keep the team comfortable in the past and Lott on edge where she was at her best.:::
Blackcentaur78: 5000 meters to my 5:00
CptQTolerre: +1,2,3+ 1, come on forward and handle those fighters. 2, we know bigger fish are soon to follow, pick off what fighters you can
CptQTolerre: +1,2,3+. 3, hang back and watch that cloak. We don't know what they're hiding in there and I want to be ready.
Cibernite: +1+ acknowledged
Blackcentaur78: +Helm+ evasive manuver Alpha Gamma
CdrDwayneJohnson: @:::Speaks into comm::: I don't know what's stranger... you tossing that to me or the fact you got it on tap.
Dr Trabeaux: @+D+ here they come....
Blackcentaur78: +Helm+ Take out those fighters...fire at will
Cibernite: Flies with one to engage the fighters:::::Fire Torpedoes
CdrDwayneJohnson: @Here they come ... Get ready Forrest!
Dr Trabeaux: @+D+ with THIS crew it surpises u I have that .... ::runs out behind the gaurds::
CptQTolerre: (nudges in a small edit: Tactical (Tac) fires the weapons. Helm just moves your butt outta the way ;-) )
CdrDwayneJohnson: @:::Whispers into the comm::: Run Forrest Run!
Blackcentaur78: (thanks)
Dr Trabeaux: ACTION-- Romulan Garuds appear and go go tricorder just as planned
Blackcentaur78: Tac, fire at will...we have to take out those fighters
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Fighters do a head on with 1. 2 wings swing back around to hammer on 1, 1 wing continues on to 2
Cibernite: :::::Torpedoes streak towards the incoming horde of fighters::::
Dr Trabeaux: ::Taps the closest one on the shoulder and runs around then toward D and Lottie::
Blackcentaur78: ::fires phasers at oncoming fighters::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> 1, 2 have some success....fighters are being picked off...but giving for what they're getting as well. Shields nudge down on 1, not yet scathed on 2.
Dr Trabeaux: ACTION> Romulan guards do not pursue but open fire on Trabeaux
CdrDwayneJohnson: @Scream Doc. Scream.. sell it or I wont take the shot. Squeal like a pig. Closer!
Cibernite: ::::::looks at the screen::::: So you want to play chicken? Fine Fire Quantum Torps now and follow with a spead of phasers
Blackcentaur78: fire photon torpedoes and follow that with phasers. Keep them guessing.
CptQTolerre: +Open Comm+ 1, swing back around towards 2. Mix them up and use your screen. Rotate the evasives to offer different sides of the shields so they can't burn one spot down.
Dr Trabeaux: +D+ new plan come and get them when I go down....::takes one in the back a drops like a rock 20' from Kev and Lottie
Dr Trabeaux: ::
CdrDwayneJohnson: @::::Shakes head and moves to the left to find a new vantage point for Doc's approach::: I can't get a shot yet... get them closer. Bring them out and into the opening. :::Speaks to Lott who also moves to new vantage point... speaks
Dr Trabeaux: ACTION .Romulan Gaurds rush to the body to examine it
Blackcentaur78: Helm you heard her. Make it so.
CdrDwayneJohnson: to Lott:: Flanking manuevers. Wait until they move to confirm the kill. One with sparkly is my target.. you take target two... On my call..
Cibernite: ::::::Looks at the Cloak:::: Good only fighters for now. ::: Flies and rolls out of the way of incoming fire:::
Dr Trabeaux: ACTION>Both gaurds Kneel over the body
CptQTolerre: ACTION> 2 Romulan drones come up from the atmosphere above the cloak::
CdrDwayneJohnson: NOW! ::::Stands and fires at his target ... one shot.. one kill. His shot lifts the guard from his kneel and knocks him backwards. As the other one seems shocked... and spins toward a standing Dwayne who stood for this exact reason.
CdrDwayneJohnson: distraction. Lott takes the second shot:::: Clear! Doc ... status?
Dr Trabeaux: <Red> runs up behind grabs the guy and breaks his neck...
Cibernite: :::::Alarms start to wail:::: +1 and 3+ We've got Drones coming up from the planet
Blackcentaur78: Helm, execute barrel roll and come in behind these fighters. Tac take out their engines.
Dr Trabeaux: +D+:::static his::
Cibernite: ::::: Fires again at the fighters
CptQTolerre: ACTION> The fighters, down to two wings, fall back to the drones to re-group
Dr Trabeaux: *hiss
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Moves toward the down Doctor. Nudges him with the toe of his boot.::: Dock this Frenchman a days pay for napping on the job! :::Gotta love Blazing Saddles:::
Dr Trabeaux: ::still not moving::
Blackcentaur78: +2+ Acknowledge ::executes move and fighter explodes:: +2 &3+ we need to get back into formation
CptQTolerre: ::starts to speak into the comm, but 1 already issued the orders she was going to give::
Cibernite: + 1+ They're regrouping behind those drones. It's are only chance + 3+ Get on formation
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Looks to his back to investigate the shot to his back.::: Did the idiot have on his field suit? :::Pulls the lens down and allows suit tricorder to scan the doc for physical status check::::
CptQTolerre: ::gives a grin and watches the three sections get back into formation::
Cibernite: + I'm cpoming up on your left
Dr Trabeaux: ::mumbles:: NEVER comment about my acting ability AGAIN!
Cibernite: + 1+ Ready for your orders Captain.
CptQTolerre: +1,2,3+Those drones operate on remote signals and are capable of regenerating.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Kneeling at Pierre:::: Damn... I thought you were dead. I so was going to call dibs on your Barry Manilow collection of greatest hits. :::Grabs his arm and yanks him up from the ground::: On your feet ... Collect your Oscar after
Dr Trabeaux: @frenchmen don't scream like littel girls ...thats an american thing...
CdrDwayneJohnson: the mission is done. :::Looks toward Lott who most likely had THAT look on their face.:::
Blackcentaur78: +2& 3+ I want you to try firing accross the formation to the opposite side. Maybe that will throw them off. I will fire dead center.
Dr Trabeaux: ((darn right she did))
Cibernite: +1= So we've got to find the source of the transmittion and knock it out.
CptQTolerre: ::listens to the tactics coming over the comm:: +1,2,3+ We don't have time to knock out transmission sources. But any damage you can do to the communications array has got to buy you something. But so will just blowing the whole
CptQTolerre: damned thing up.
CdrDwayneJohnson: @:::Looks slowly back toward Pierre::: You hurt? Let's get a move on toward the base. We need to get Lott into position. We're burning daylight.
Cibernite: + 1+ Good idea Kal .
Dr Trabeaux: @ me no I am fine, I unlike SOME people can take a phaser on heavy stun and not bitch about it later
CptQTolerre: +1,2,3+ They're coming up on you soon. 1, 2, pick a drone and stay on them. 3 will pick off the fighters. Cross fire as suggested, then stay with your targets.
Blackcentaur78: +Cpt+ Ackowledged
Cibernite: +1+ aye Captain. the second Drone is mine
CptQTolerre: ACTION> new wave comes up in 5, 4, 3...
CdrDwayneJohnson: @:::He knelt and collected the Romulan's rifle and sidearm. Who knew when a phaser charge or it's backup would run out. Looks toward Pierre as he slides the rifle with his own on his shoulder.:::: Keep it up tough guy. Next time you
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Firing range NOW
Blackcentaur78: Ops, start scanning that ship
CdrDwayneJohnson: play damsel in distress my rifle just... might........ jam.
Blackcentaur78: Tac open fire keep switching between torpedoes and phasers
Cibernite: :::: locks onto the Second Drone :::::: keep on that ship He's going nowhere! Fire weapons
Dr Trabeaux: @ ::mumbles:: jam it up your..... ::looks up kev ::what was that?
Blackcentaur78: Helm evasive manuvers Gamma Delta betta
Blackcentaur78: Tac that first drone is ours.
Blackcentaur78: Ops tell me as soon as you have found that communications array
Cibernite: Helm Evasive three one one five
CdrDwayneJohnson: @:::Started the Trek toward the base through wilderness, using the tricorder lense to move around patrols as they proceed. Freezes in position:::: What?
Blackcentaur78: Ops> sir I have found the communications array
Blackcentaur78: Kal> lets have it. where is it?
Dr Trabeaux: @nothing I thought I hear d a little gurl whining.... anycase where too?
Cibernite: :::::Fires at the Second drone all while dodging and weaving ::::::: No way in hell your getting away from me! You're mine! Continue Firing!
CptQTolerre: ::glances over at the planet readings for a moment, having not gotten any updates from the bridge crew...::
Blackcentaur78: Scratch that, just give the info to Tac
Blackcentaur78: Tac as soon as you have it focus all our fire power on that section of the ship.
Blackcentaur78: Ops send that information over to Section 2 so they will know where to look.
Blackcentaur78: Ops> aye sir
Blackcentaur78: Tac> got it sir
CdrDwayneJohnson: @Oh kiss my ass ya rifle dropping Pamprin Jockey. ::Laughs quiet as he said that, before proceeding toward the base.::: Southwest ... that's the biggest source of distortion. Has to be the base .. agreed? :::Glances toward Pierre
CdrDwayneJohnson: and then to Lott:::
CptQTolerre: ACTION> Insanity of battle ensues. 3 scoots too and fro picking off fighters. Damage is being done to the drones, less damage being done to the Phoenix pieces::
Blackcentaur78: +2+ you should be recieving the location of the comm array. focus your weapons on that section of your drone
Dr Trabeaux: @works for me.... why don't you drag the bodies over to the wildlife distraction protocol
Cibernite: (Tac ) Sir recieving information from section One , The comm erray. +1+ just got them Thanks
Blackcentaur78: +2+ no problem
Cibernite: Tac fire on that location
CptQTolerre: PAUSE SIM
Image
CaptQT
Phoenix
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: USS Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron