Chat log 3/22/07

Duty and Personal Logs from the Phoenix Crew.

Moderator: CaptQT

Chat log 3/22/07

Postby CaptQT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:07 pm

CptQTolerre: =\/=BEGIN SIM =/\=
CptQTolerre: ::gives a last comm to the holodeck::
CptQTolerre: +Good job team. Go take a break. You're on standby until further notice, but take advantage of the time to nap, eat, keep your heads on straight.
Cibernite: :::::exits the Holodeck:::: Ok Kal I do believe that we're ready for this mission. Let's get something to eat.
LtViento: ::heads for the showers::
CptQTolerre: ::looks at the other console, sees no new readings and purses her lips::
LCDRMatsumura: ::moving purposefully through the building, looking as though she belongs there... and giving Rommie death glares to those whose expressions might suggest otherwise::
Blackcentaur78: ::goes looking for his wife:: Computer, where is Anita Ballard located?
LtViento: ::quivers, thinking about her next shift::too many simulations, too much running, she knows what's next, her heightened sense of alert is
LtViento: either going to pay off in the right moment, or get everyone killed::
Blackcentaur78: Computer> Anita Ballard is located in 10 Forward
CptQTolerre: ::stands and stretches::
LtViento: ::but she knew what to do..build a model, engineer a solution::she had to get back to work::
CptQTolerre: ::looks to her OPS officer, nods:: I'll be in my ready room. Keep me apprised.
Blackcentaur78: ::Steps onto TL:: Ten Foward
CptQTolerre: ::strides over to her ready room for a quick sandwich::
Cibernite: :::::Heads to 10 Forward :::::God I could go for a nice meal right now.
Blackcentaur78: ::Changes his mind:: Officer's quarters
Blackcentaur78: ::TL opens and he briskly walks to his quarters::
CptQTolerre: ::orders a turkey sandwich, sliced fruit, and a glass of tea::
Blackcentaur78: ::Takes a VERY quick shower and puts on his Tuxedo::
CptQTolerre: ::takes her plate and glass over to her desk and pulls up a sensor feed on her console::
Blackcentaur78: ::::If I know my wife she is dressed very nicely for an evening meal::
Blackcentaur78: ::Steps onto TL::
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Sitting in tree quite a good distance from the base center. Mostly on the outskirts of
CdrDwayneJohnson: base. Red and Pierre went ahead as Rom and prisoner. He had one foot propped
CdrDwayneJohnson: along the branch, while other foot dangled precariously back and forth sway. He
CdrDwayneJohnson: attached the 6X/12X scope to the phaser rifle and tucked butt against his shoulder.
CdrDwayneJohnson: Looking down the line of rifle he scanned the base grounds. Pausing at each window
CdrDwayneJohnson: to ascertain position changes and movement away from standard patrol. Anything
CdrDwayneJohnson: that may signal Charlotte's cover blown.::::
LtViento: ::slips into her uniform, which fits her perfectly, protects her skin and makes her step bouncier::
Blackcentaur78: ::Now take me to 10 Forward::
LCDRMatsumura: ::pauses in an intersection, trying to recall which way she needs to go::
LCDRMatsumura: ::covers by examining one of the computer panels embedded in the wall and tapping in a command or two::
Blackcentaur78: ::Steps off TL into 10 Forward and notices his wife immediatly::
CptQTolerre: ::absently eats the sandwich and pops the fruit in her mouth::
Blackcentaur78: ::True to form she is dressed in an elegant dress::
Blackcentaur78: ::walks up to her:: How is a woman as sexy as you eating alone? Mind if I join you?
CptQTolerre: ::drinks the tea, leans in closer to the sensor panel....nope, just her eyes playing tricks on her. Nothing there::
Blackcentaur78: Anita> ::turns and looks at Kal and immediatly her face lights up:: How is a man as sexy as you is in a place like this alone?
LtViento: ::enters her engineering lab, smiles as all the computers activate::
Blackcentaur78: Kal> I just knew that I would find the woman of my dreams here. So, may I join you?
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::He knew that noone would hear the radio comm as he spoke quietly to Charlotte.::::
CdrDwayneJohnson: Rock and Roll here ... everything's coming up roses. Not a thorn in the bunch.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Making sure he used slang and earth native terms in case the signal was picked up
CdrDwayneJohnson: which he doubted, but Murphy's law always applies.::::
Blackcentaur78: Anita> Please do? I don't think I could ever turn you down.
Blackcentaur78: ::Kal and Anita share a short but deliecious meal together. There first in quite some time::
Blackcentaur78: Kal> So, where are the kids?
LCDRMatsumura: ::mutters into the comm:: Yeah, but the hedges keep shifting....The floorplan is different than the ones we hacked.
Blackcentaur78: Anita> They are staying with friends tonight.
LCDRMatsumura: ::glances around, moving to a short, dead end corridor and kneeling to access a panel::
Blackcentaur78: Kal> So, that means we have some time to ourselves? ::He says as he winks at her::
Blackcentaur78: Anita> Why yes we do. What did you have in mind? :: She replies with a mischevious grin::
LCDRMatsumura: ::yanking the cover off, starts pulling isolinear chips, scanning them with her eyes to find the right circuitry pattern::
Cibernite: :::::reaches 10 forward::: Orders a nice big steak with all the fixings::
CptQTolerre: ::finishes her tea. Tolerre leans back in her chair and rubs her eyes::
CdrDwayneJohnson: ::::Responds with as simple a reply as he can muster.:::: Adapt ASAP. Clock is ticking. Reaper has a hard on for the friendlies and mother hen is no doubt getting antsy on her nest.
Blackcentaur78: Kal> I am sure I could think of something, but not here. ::He stands and takes her hand and leads her to the doors::
CptQTolerre: I need a walk.
CptQTolerre: ::smacks the standby for her console and stands::
CptQTolerre: ::strides through the bridge:: Comm me if ANYTHING comes up.
CptQTolerre: OPS> ::nods:: Aye sir.
CptQTolerre: ::steps into the TL:: Deck 10.
LCDRMatsumura: ::snorts:: Let her cluck. A watched pot never boils. ::smirks as she finds the right chip, then slides it into an auxillary reader::
CptQTolerre: ::fighting the habitual pull to engineering, deciding it's too much distance between her and the bridge::
CptQTolerre: ::the TL door opens and she spots Kal and wife::
CptQTolerre: ::looks Kal up and down::
CptQTolerre: ::frowns:: Lt, when I said take a break, that did not relieve you from duty.
Cibernite: ::::::Takes the plate and sits by the window . Starts to eat while gazing at the stars and planets.:::
CptQTolerre: ::steps out of the TL::
LCDRMatsumura: ::pulls up the schematics on a small screen:: ::grins at her success, then quickly memorizes her new route::
LCDRMatsumura: ::replaces the chip and then the panel covering::
Blackcentaur78: Sorry Ma'am. I must have misunderstood.
CptQTolerre: ::nods:: Use this time to remain focused on what we worked on earlier ::gaze flicks to Anita, then back to him:: Now get back in uniform.
Blackcentaur78: I am on my way back to my quarters Capt.
Blackcentaur78: Right away capt.
CptQTolerre: ::not in the most pleasant of moods:: Dismissed.
CptQTolerre: ::turns and starts walking.
Cibernite: :::::Takes another bite and wonders what The commander and his team are doing right now.
LCDRMatsumura: ::moves with purpose down the secondary corridor, and heads for the control room::
Blackcentaur78: ::remains standing there for a momemt more than slightly embarrased at getting a dress down like that in front of his wife::
LCDRMatsumura: ::mutters, more to herself than Dwayne, but is heard over her comm:: In like Flynn...
CptQTolerre: ::fingers fidgeting slightly as she strides down the corridor::
LtViento: ::finishes her modeling and heads back to main engineering::
Blackcentaur78: ::turns to Anita:: Sorry honey. I guess our fun will have to wait. If you want to return to 10 Forward, I will understand.
CptQTolerre: ::snaps at a couple of other officers unfortunate enough to pass her for some failing or another::
CptQTolerre: (::snickers:: Wow, it's been a while since QT fell into bitch mode.....)
Blackcentaur78: Anita>That is ok. I will go back to our quarters with you and keep you company until you need to go back. You could probably use a nap anyway.
CdrDwayneJohnson: :::Smirks as he speaks into the comm.::: Roger that. :::Scans the base and stops, then
CdrDwayneJohnson: doubles back to focus on window.... zooms in to 9X..10X:::: Love at first sight.
CdrDwayneJohnson: Confirmed. ::::Watches Snake Doc on knees with hands bound behind him. Looks like
CdrDwayneJohnson: an interrogation room. Grits teeth each time he sees a blow rain down on fellow
CdrDwayneJohnson: agent.:::: But she's ugly and getting uglier. ::::Touches rise behind his ear and
CdrDwayneJohnson: speaks::: +QT+ Rock here. Eyes on, not good. Stage one complete ... stand by for
CdrDwayneJohnson: introduction to the dance.
Cibernite: :::Finishes the meal and puts the plate into the recycler::::
Blackcentaur78: Kal> Thanks I appreciate that. ::steps onto TL:: Crew Quarters ::back to Anita:: I wonder what is bothering the Capt?
Blackcentaur78: ::Walks into quarters and changes back into uniform::
CptQTolerre: ::falters her step slightly at the voice in her ear, touches her neck and replies:: +On your Mark... ::"get set " and "go" echoing through her head::
LCDRMatsumura: ::for her next trick... enters the interrogation room, walking in like she owns the place::
Blackcentaur78: ::lays down to take a nap or at least to rest and watch his wife change and lay down next to him::
CptQTolerre: ::taps her ship's comm:: +OPS+ put us at yellow alert. Have bridge teams on alert and ready to roll into place.
LCDRMatsumura: ::levels a sneering gaze on the interrogator and the guards::
CptQTolerre: OPS>+Bridge teams 1, 2, 3+ Mission countdown has begun. Begin preparations and report to your assigned stations.
LCDRMatsumura: I thought headquarters made it very clear the packages were not to be damaged?
Cibernite: :::::Raises from my seat and smiling , I race to the TL::::: Finally some action!
Blackcentaur78: ::Turns to Anita:: Well, that is my cue. So much for rest. I love you honey.
CptQTolerre: PAUSE
Blackcentaur78: ::races to the TL::
CdrDwayneJohnson: +QT+ Roger that ... ::::Zooms in on the chief interrogator.:::: +Lott+ I have lock on primary with bloody hands ... awaiting instruction. :::Knows that only Lott can hear him at this point.:::
CaptQT
Phoenix

Return to Phoenix Logs