Medical Officer's Duty Log 9902.06 - From JorElRanau

Archived duty logs from Daystrom crew, both past and present.

Moderator: Daystrom Admin

Medical Officer's Duty Log 9902.06 - From JorElRanau

Postby Daystrom Admin » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:59 pm

Subject: Medical Officer's Duty Log Stardate 52101.3 (9902.06)
Date: 2/6/1999 9:48 PM US Mountain Standard Time

Observations...A Duty Log

A Ranau Report

Jor-El walked into Neonatal ICU, smiling at the sight of Sasha feeding one of the children.
She looked up at him from the rocking chair, smiling. "Jor...hello."
"How are you feeling, Sasha?"
"Better....." She looked down at her child as she fed him. "Isn't he beautiful?"
Jor-El smiled warmly. "Yes....Where's Kevin?"
"He'll be down here soon. He had some things to wrap up...from the...decommissioning of the Daen." She sighed.
Jor-El nodded slowly.
"So...when can we take them home, Jor?"
He checked the PADD he was carrying. "Well...Kevin, Jr. weighs 8.8 kgs and Colandra weighs 6.6 kgs. When they reach 11 kgs and are otherwise stable, you can take them home."
Sasha smiled. "Thank you, again Jor."
He nodded. "You're welcome."

Jor-El walked into his office and sat behind his desk, downloading the information from his PADD to the main computer. "Computer, start log." The computer beeped. "Medical officer's log, Stardate 52101.3. I have completed the medical examinations of Kevin and Sasha's children. Colandra, although small, is breathing on her own now and the jaundice is diminishing. I have reduced her exposure to the ultraviolet light...I anticipate her removal from the
light altogether in a matter of days." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Kevin, Jr. is a feisty one. Not only is he breathing on his own, but his green eyes also seem to be able to focus on me." He read the PADD. "His reflexes are good and he has a tight grip. I anticipate that he'll be leaving here sooner than his sister." He ran a hand through his red hair, tapping on the computer console. "I also forwarded the information to the Captain and to the
Starfleet Census Bureau, to document the births." He paused, sighing. "End log."
"Acknowledged." The computer deadpanned.

PATRICIA!

The Genius behind:

LtJg Leila Tashira

Lt. Jor-El Ranau

Ensign Mika'el Ranau

Lt. Sean Jolai

Ensign Shonda Rel'aai

Seleenia Kalai

Ranger Leila Kall

If you can't be good at least be good at it.
Daystrom Admin
Do or Do Not...

Medical Officer's Duty Log 9902.23 - From JorElRanau

Postby Daystrom Admin » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:59 pm

Subject: Medical Officer's Duty Log, Stardate 520148.8 (9902.23)
Date: 2/27/1999 11:33 PM US Mountain Standard Time

The "Guest" A Duty log

A Ranau Report

Jor-El circled the biobed, scanning the Orion with the tricorder. Strapped to the bed, he seemed harmless enough, but Jor-El knew he'd be pretty steamed if he were to awaken. He closed the tricorder and tapped on the computer on the biobed briefly, then went into his office. He ran a hand through his red hair as he crossed to the replicator. "Iced tea...no cancel that...coffee, black, sweet." The replicator complied to his request and he picked up
the mug, sipping from it carefully as he walked to his desk and sat at it. He snapped on the computer and began to download the information on the Orion from the tricorder. "Computer, open log."
"Working," the computer deadpanned, then beeped. "Logon complete."
"Medical Officer's duty log, stardate 520148.8. We transferred the Orion to our sick bay after finding him unconscious in his shuttle. Our preliminary scans show that he was affected by the quantum filament that we passed not too long ago. Most notably, his brain scan seems to be somewhat different from the normal Orion brain activity, and I am in the process of isolating the differences. Meanwhile, Ensigns Heckle and Jeckle are guarding the Orion
carefully...albeit out of the way. Nolla wants to wake him, but I think that Captain Reimero and Commander Sax...and perhaps Commander Acura as well...should be down here if we do wake him, for questioning. We'll see what happens with that. In the meantime, I have noticed higher than normal activity in the Orion's cerebral cortex...perhaps a result of the filament. I'm not sure. Hopefully my research will produce more. End log."

PATRICIA!

The Genius behind:

LtJg Leila Tashira

Lt. Jor-El Ranau

Ensign Mika'el Ranau

Lt. Sean Jolai

Ensign Shonda Rel'aai

Seleenia Kalai

Ranger Leila Kall

If you can't be good at least be good at it.
Daystrom Admin
Do or Do Not...

Return to Daystrom Archives