Homeward Bound Part 1 - From JorElRanau

Archived duty logs from Daystrom crew, both past and present.

Moderator: Daystrom Admin

Homeward Bound Part 1 - From JorElRanau

Postby Daystrom Admin » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:03 pm

Subject: Homeward Bound Part 1
Date: 3/2/1999 3:34 PM US Mountain Standard Time

Homeward Bound Part 1

A Ranau Report
A Subsidiary of NightenNau Productions

Guest Starring From Acman Family Productions: Lieutenant Sasha Ensivv-Acura and Lieutenant Commander Kevin T. Acura
Honored Guest Stars: Kevin T. Acura, Jr., and Colandra Acura.

Jor-El smiled as he walked into the nursery, tapping a PADD. He watched carefully as one of the nurses prepared Kevin, Jr. and Colandra for their departure from sick bay. Muttering to himself quietly, he monitoring Kevin Jr, "Breathing...normal....color... excellent...weight...12.5 kg..." He flashed a dimpled smile to the baby. "Ready to go little fella?" He looked up for a moment, frowning slightly, then turned, walking to the doorway to main sick
bay and peeked out. "Gail?"
Drowned in patient PADDs, she looked up from her workstation. "Yeah?"
He tilted his head a bit. "Kev and Sash are coming to pick up Kev and Colandra....can you let me know when they arrive?"
"Sure thing, sugar." She grinned, waving him back into the nursery. "Now git..." She winked.
Jor-El smiled, nodding as he turned back into the nursery. He tapped on the PADD again, walking over to the nurse who had Colandra, watching her as she prepared the baby for departure. As he left, Gail frowned a bit at her paperwork, keeping one eye on her work and one on the door, singing an old Elvis Presley tune as she worked.
He nodded to the nurse, then pointed. "Place her with Kev....they should be alright together. The nurse placed Kevin, Jr. in the bassinet with Colandra as Jor-El followed, tapping on the PADD and muttering to himself about Colandra. "Color, good, breathing normal, weight 11.5 kg..." He smiled, looking down at the twins. "Now, Kevin....you take good care of your younger sister, okay?" He chuckled to himself as he walked over to a computer
workstation and downloaded the information from the PADD to the main computer. Colandra and Kevin, Jr. wiggled and squirmed in the bassinet as Jor-El watched. He laughed when it looked like Colandra bopped Kevin, Jr. <<just moved it up>>
Gail chuckled, tossing a PADD she was working with onto the desk and got up, walking to the doorway, peeking in on Jor-El, the medical staff and the twins. Leaning against the doorframe, she just quietly watched.
Jor-El smacked his head. "Omigosh...I almost forgot..." He looked up and saw Gail at the doorway. "Hello e'lev." He smiled. She waved at him, watching quietly. "Do me a favor?"
"Me?" She blinked. "What?"
"There is a box on my desk...can you get it for me?"
"Uh...sure..." She turned and walked towards his office.
Jor-El raised a brow, wondering at her quietness, then walked back over to the bassinet and saw the babies fussing a bit. "Oh, boy...." He projected calm to them, trying to get them quiet. "It worked for mine..." he said to himself then watched as it seemed like his idea was working. Staring down at the twins, he sighed, missing his kids just a little more.
Gail entered Jor-El's office and picked up the box from his desk, then made her way back to the nursery. Peeking into the room, she called out softly, "Got it..." She showed him the box, but didn't enter the room.

PATRICIA!

The Genius behind:

LtCdr Leila Tashira

Lt. Jor-El Ranau

Ensign Mika'el Ranau

Lt. Sean Jolai

Ensign Shonda Rel'aai

If you can't be good at least be good at it.
Daystrom Admin
Do or Do Not...

Homeward Bound Part 2 - From JorElRanau

Postby Daystrom Admin » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:04 pm

Subject: Homeward Bound Part 2
Date: 3/2/1999 3:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time

Homeward Bound Part 2

A Ranau Report

A Subsidiary of NightenNau Productions in conjunction with Acman Family Productions

Sasha looked around the baby's nursery within the Acura's quarters, admiring the added items and designs. She was kinda giving the room the final review as Kevin walked over and stood in the doorway of the nursery and leaned against the door frame? ( I couldn't get the word for that, Someone help me!?!? ).
"Pssst ... Hey! Today's the day Sweetheart!" He said flashing a wide smile, the expression on his face spoke volumes as to what his mood currently was. "Finally! Plus, everything's ready for them. All we have to do now is pick them up from Sickbay!" Sasha said cheerfully.
Kevin chuckled lightly then walked over wrapping his arms around her waist loosely. He pecked her neck softly, then rested his chin on her shoulder.
"You ready?"
Sasha tilted her head to one side, looking to her shoulder and smiled at him. "As I'm ever gonna be!" She walked toward the exit of the nursery moving from his embrace. Kevin followed her with his eyes, then frowned a bit before he followed her speaking in a curious tone.
"Hey...what's with that. You not happy to be bringing the two most beautiful babies in the galaxy home?"
"No, it's not that Kev," She replied with a smile and a twinkle in her emerald eyes, "I just want to go get them already!"
"Wellll ... excuse me for not being as excited as you." Kevin's voice dripping with playful sarcasm. Sasha stopped in her stride and turned to face him, shaking her head slowly.
"Come on slow poke!" She chuckled playfully as she started back towards the doors. He responded to that statement by chuckling and jogging to catch up to her. Catching up with her, he took her hand into his and tangled his fingers with his. Sasha glanced over at him, beaming with excitement as they exited the quarters immediately and walked toward the TL.
Kevin jogged toward the TL tugging at Sasha to keep up with his pace.
"C'Mon Sash ... I thought you were in a hurry."
She gave him a look, "I should trip you! That would serve you right for rushing me." Kevin chuckled as he pushed past cadets and all that while he tightened his grip on her hand.
"I go down ... you go down with me!" He said as he grinned wide, his eyes full of laughter.
"I'd fall on you. You'd be my own personal butt cushion." She said with a chuckle as they neared the TL.
He replied with a chuckle of his own as he hopped inside the TL, "Sickbay!"
After a short ride in the TL, they arrived at the sickbay deck, main sickbay level.
"That would have been a sight! Us falling on the way to sickbay." Sasha said with a chuckle.
"Oh yeah." Kevin glanced at her, "us in sickbay and our kids going home. Now that's irony at it's best." They walked toward the Nursery unit. As if she had the ears of a Ferengi, Sasha heard the babies fussing. She began to walking quicker tugging Kevin along.
"Hey!" He almost stumbled at the sudden rise in pace.

PATRICIA!

The Genius behind:

LtCdr Leila Tashira

Lt. Jor-El Ranau

Ensign Mika'el Ranau

Lt. Sean Jolai

Ensign Shonda Rel'aai

Daystrom Admin
Do or Do Not...

Homeward Bound Part 3 - From JorElRanau

Postby Daystrom Admin » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:05 pm

Subject: Homeward Bound Part 3
Date: 3/2/1999 3:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time

Homeward Bound Part 3

A Ranau Report
A Subsidiary of NightenNau Productions in conjunction with Acman Family Productions

Sasha entered the nursery with a playful smirk on her face, hearing the fussing babies. "All right Jor, what did your scary nurses do to my babies?" The smirk turned into a grin as she approached the bassinet.
Jor-El looked up at her, chuckling. "Nothing more than usual...." He looked over at Gail and waved her in, but she seemed content to watch from the door frame.
Kevin laughed at Sasha's comment, holding her hand as they walked into the nursery. He waved a bit at Gail and Jor-El. "Hey guys..."
Gail smiled. "Hiya."
"Kev..." Jor-El looked over at Kevin with a warm smile.
Kevin nodded, releasing Sasha's hand and leaned over the bassinet. He made a goofy face to his children. "How's my little future SFOL bigwigs?"
Sasha looked down at the babies in the same bassinet, then up at Jor-El. "Jor, did you do this?"
He smiled at her. "Yeah....they've been separated long enough."
Meanwhile, Kevin, Jr. grabbed Kevin's nose and held on tight. Kevin stood bolt upright. "OW!" He held his nose, then wrinkled it. "That boy has gotten strong...sheesh..."
Gail giggled softly from the doorway, watching Kevin.
Sasha giggled. "Of course, he's got his father's strength."
Kevin looked over at Sasha, rubbing his nose. "That's your son alright...I do something stupid he thwaps me..." He sniffled a little, then blinked, walking over to Gail. "Hey...don't you want to come say bye-bye to the Acura kiddy contingent?" He motioned to the bassinet.
"Nah...that's okay..." She looked over the bassinet, smiling. "Y'all need time to bond."
Sasha chuckled at Gail's comment. "Kevin, Jr. already bonded with his father...or should I say with his *nose*..."
"Yes...I saw that," Gail chuckled.
Sasha turned to Jor-El. "You think they'll be okay, Jor? It was Cole who kicked me, I felt it." She tapped her head lightly.
Jor-El smiled. "They will be fine...." He gestured to Colandra. "Go on...pick her up..." As if on cue, Kevin Jr. squirmed, hitting Colandra, who started to cry.
Kevin stared at Gail a bit, a weak grin on his face. He glanced over as Sasha spoke with Jor-El, then leaned closer to her. "You okay GaileyGail?" he asked quietly.
She nodded. "Yeah...I don't want to intrude...go on...get over there with your family."
Kevin tilted his head at he watched Gail, his pale Asian green eyes staring at her. He cracked a grin as he started to walk over toward Sasha. "Ummhm...if you say so...GaileyGail..."
Sasha picked up Colandra carefully, rocking her slowly to calm her down. She glanced at Kevin. "You know your son just hit my daughter," she said grinning.
He chuckled. "She probably deserved it..." He gestured to Kevin Jr., then looked up at Jor-El. "May I?"
Jor-El nodded as Sasha replied, "No, my little angel would never do anything to deserve being hit." She touched Colandra's nose gently. Colandra then grasped Sasha's finger and held onto it.
Kevin leaned over and picked up his son, cradling him carefully in his arms. He looked over at Jor-El and Gail. "Looks strange, huh? Me with this lil' one...and just listen to Mrs. I'm-not-gonna-spoil-the-kids over there...oh boy."
Sasha smirked. "Oooo, you're lucky Cole's in my arms and KJ's in yours."
Gail chuckled to Kevin. "No...Kev...I'd say that's about right."
Kevin chuckled, smiling at Gail, then turned to look at Sasha. "Lucky? Why...?"
"'Cause I'd toss something at you." Sasha wiggled her finger in Colandra's
hand.
"Toss Colandra...she's an Acura....we bounce!" Kevin laughed, ducking with Kevin Jr. in his arms.
Sasha shook her head slowly and looked at Gail. "See what I have to live with?"
Gail raised a brow. "Don't you even dare suggest that again, Mr. Acura." Her tone was stern, but she held an amused smirk on her face.
"Next time I'm tossing *him*..." She gestured to Kevin. "...and we'll see if *he* bounces."
Kevin laughed, walking over to Jor-El. "Boys against girls ... I'm not worried..you guys worried?" He pecked Kevin Jr.'s head, grinning at Jor-El.
Gail smirked. "That sounds like a better idea."
Jor-El chuckled, preferring to stay out of that one.
Sasha smiled as Colandra quieted with her rocking. Kevin looked over at her. "Sash...let's go home. Me and KJ gotta decide on what branch of SFOL, then Cole and I are gonna have a long talk concerning politics..."
"Politics? Oh no, my baby's not gonna be a liar," Sasha protested.
Kevin smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at Kevin Jr. "Nope..she'll be the first honest politician...and absolutely *no* interns...not for MY lil' girl...nope...uh uh..." Kevin Jr. cooed in his father's arms.
Gail shook her head. "Poor kids..." she said, teasing.
Sasha shook her head at Kevin. "Well, I don't know about you, but I think Cole's ready to go home."
"Yep go home...that word 'home' has a new meaning now..." He smiled.
Sasha nodded in agreement. "Definitely." She looked at Jor-El, then to Gail. "Thank you both for everything."
Gail smiled. "No problem. That's our jobs."
"You're always welcome to come visit these two anytime." Sasha smiled.
Jor-El smiled also. "We'll see you again....in two weeks for their first checkup."
Sasha nodded. "You got it."
Kevin walked up to Gail and held up Kevin Jr.'s hand, making a waving motion as he mimicked a little boy's voice. "Buh bye Mr. Jorperson and Mrs. GaileyGail...."
"Oh!" Jor-El smiled. "I almost forgot again!" He turned to Gail. "The box?" Gail giggled, handing him the box, who offered it to Sasha. "For you."
Sasha held Colandra with one arm and took the box in the other hand. "What is it?"
Kevin held Kevin Jr. up a bit. "Look at Mommy...let's see what she's gonna get from Uncle Jor..."
Jor-El smiled. "Well...why don't you open it?"
Gail gave him a "How-is-she-supposed-to-do-that?" look.
"Uh..." Sasha glanced at Colandra. "A little help here?"
Jor-El held out his arms. "Here...I'll take her." Sasha handed Colandra over to Jor-El.
Kevin's pride was running high. He chuckled as he watched Sasha. If the fellas in the Academy could see me now!
Sasha smiled at Jor-El and Colandra, then looked down at the box, opening it slowly. Inside rested two silver rattles. One had "K.A." engraved on it and the other one had "C.A." engraved on it. She broke into a wide grin. "OH, my..." She looked up at Jor-El. "Jor these are beautiful! Thank you!"
Jor-El looked at Colandra, who fidgeted in his arms, then back at Sasha. "You're welcome."
Kevin smiled, looking from face to face, before resting his eyes on the gift. "They're beautiful...Thanks, big guy."
Sasha chuckled lightly. "I'd hug you, but I'd squish Colandra. So I'll hug Gail, and she can hug you for me." She hugged Gail. "Thank you."
Gail blinked, then smiled as Sasha released her to take Colandra from Jor-El. Gail chuckled. "All right y'all...you be good." She winked.
Kevin chucked. "Me? Good? Okay...why not. I can try different things..."
Sasha smiled. "We'll try," she said as she rocked Colandra. Jor-El took a step back and stood beside Gail, dropping hand to her lower back. Sasha looked at Kevin. "Ready?"
"Yeppers..." He looked at Sasha. "Tell me something before we go?"
"Hmm?" She glanced down at Colandra, then back at Kevin and Kevin Jr.
Kevin frowned. "Am I...*perky*? That 'yeppers'...kinda threw me for a loop..that is something I do *not* say normally..." He rambled as they started to walk to the exit. "I'm perky aren't I? Oh god...say it ain't so..."
Gail took an unnoticed step closer to Jor-El, watching Kevin and Sasha with a raised eyebrow. Jor-El chuckled, shaking his head slowly as he watched them leave the nursery.
Sasha shook her head. "Naw, you're just excited. That's the male way to say it." She giggled as she followed Kevin out.
Gail looked up at Jor-El. "Huhboy."
Kevin laughed a bit. "Ohhhh...okay...I'm excited. You always did have a way with words. I knew I fell in love with you for something..." Their voices faded as they talked animatedly, walking down the corridor.

PATRICIA!

The Genius behind:

LtCdr Leila Tashira

Lt. Jor-El Ranau

Ensign Mika'el Ranau

Lt. Sean Jolai

Ensign Shonda Rel'aai

Daystrom Admin
Do or Do Not...

Return to Daystrom Archives