*sigh*

Where the Council, command, administration, and fleet-wide matters are discussed.

Moderators: Capt Kevin Acura, Laehval tTemarr

*sigh*

Postby Molly D Hall » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:31 pm

Well, I'm not quite sure what to do at this point... most of the characters are run by me... I have two active players and one lurker on the new forum. I want to take down the Yahoo Group, but don't want to lose the people that are there, despite their lack of participation. I've sent out e-mail after e-mail.

I've asked for help in the past... nothing's come of it. I'm about ready to give up. I'd rather not... but I really can't keep doing this by myself... that much is clearly and painfully obvious to me now.
Adm Molly Dee Hall
CO, Olympus IV Colony
Message Board
Yahoo! Groups Mailing List
Molly D Hall
Never get a telekinetic drunk

Postby Capt Kevin Acura » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:09 pm

I would join in a heartbeat if I had the time however I have a really full plate right now with the sims I am on and my responsibilities as FKA Commander. There are various projects on the table, as the Senior Council knows.

I am however asking any of you to please help this sim by joining.

It's an Email sim so many of you might be able to fit it into your schedule. Please help this sim ... it's part of the FKA community and deserves the help I know many of you can give. Many of you know how it is to struggle with member activity or lack thereof. Don't just stand there and let it happen to someone else when you can give the help you have desired and/or desire. Make a difference people. Do something you can feel good about. This sim needs you ... FKA needs you.

If this isn't the style of sim for you ...

This isn't the only sim that needs help so please ... PLEASE ... when you want to stretch your creative wings sometimes you don't need to look further than right here in FKA for that outlet.
Captain Kevin T. Acura
Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. Daystrom
FKA Commander

"Do or Do not. There Is No Try." - Yoda/U.S.S. Daystrom motto

Capt Kevin Acura
Acura Protocols?

Postby Adml Mansur » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:12 pm

Let me see what I can do -- I'll get right back to you. I don't think Olympus IV Colony should go the way of the dinosaur so long as there's a good plot to go by.
Fleet Adml. Isa M. Mansur
Commanding Officer, SF RES Golden Eagle ARRV 580320

"If the sword shatters, take its fragments to the forge." ~~ Ancient Romulan Proverb
Adml Mansur

Return to The FKA