Haven't You Always Wanted to Play with the Bad Guys?

Where the Council, command, administration, and fleet-wide matters are discussed.

Moderators: Capt Kevin Acura, Laehval tTemarr

Haven't You Always Wanted to Play with the Bad Guys?

Postby Enarrain tVecj » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:46 pm

The Hnoiyika is looking for a few good Romulans!

The RES Hnoiyika is a battlecruiser attached to a fleet patrolling the Romulan/Klingon Neutral Zone. Missions frequently take the ship to the heart of the Empire, ch'Rihan.

The sim is now over ten years old, seeking an infusion of fresh minds and fresh ideas. We're a small, close-knit crew and our stories are well-paced and deeply layered. We play independent and highly developed characters. The plots allow for personal leadership and off-the-grid missions.

Novices are always welcome. There is a six-to-eight week training program for all new players. Each player starts as attache to the Commander, and the first promotion is to officer level, often as chief of a department. Civilian characters or nemeses are open to any established player with a great idea.

Officers can forge their own path and influence the path of others with ACTION ability and Special Guest roles. The small crew guarantees no one gets drowned out, and the talent of fellow players means there's always something to do and someone to work with.

Below are a sample of our stories:

Log: Memories of the Beginning
viewtopic.php?t=12

Logs: Heb Storyline
http://www.hnoiyika.com/story.html

We'll also provide Diane Duane's core books, <I>My Enemy, My Ally</I> and <I>The Romulan Way</I>, free of charge. We are not strict, but the history helps set the mood and the tone of the game.

Please feel welcome to drop by the sim any Saturday at 11 PM ET (AIM Buddy Chat: FKA Hnoiyika) and dive right in.

Come join us. Haven't you always wanted to play with the bad guys?
Enarrain tVecj
Hnoiyika

Re: Haven't You Always Wanted to Play with the Bad Guys?

Postby Telar tr'Isma'il » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:21 pm

Enarrain tVecj wrote:The Hnoiyika is looking for a few good Romulans!

That we certainly are. And the more the merrier.

The RES Hnoiyika is a battlecruiser attached to a fleet patrolling the Romulan/Klingon Neutral Zone. Missions frequently take the ship to the heart of the Empire, ch'Rihan.

Not to mention, tons of other far-out and exciting places. We do the Empire's dirty work. And we love it.

The sim is now over ten years old, seeking an infusion of fresh minds and fresh ideas. We're a small, close-knit crew and our stories are well-paced and deeply layered. We play independent and highly developed characters. The plots allow for personal leadership and off-the-grid missions.

But don't let THAT frighten you ... it's fun to the max!

Novices are always welcome. There is a six-to-eight week training program for all new players. Each player starts as attache to the Commander, and the first promotion is to officer level, often as chief of a department. Civilian characters or nemeses are open to any established player with a great idea.

And you should see some of those ideas. ZOUNDS.

Officers can forge their own path and influence the path of others with ACTION ability and Special Guest roles. The small crew guarantees no one gets drowned out, and the talent of fellow players means there's always something to do and someone to work with.

Hee HEE, haven't ya always wanted your own ACTION ability in a Sim? :twisted:

Below are a sample of our stories:

Log: Memories of the Beginning
viewtopic.php?t=12

Logs: Heb Storyline
http://www.hnoiyika.com/story.html

We'll also provide Diane Duane's core books, <I>My Enemy, My Ally</I> and <I>The Romulan Way</I>, free of charge. We are not strict, but the history helps set the mood and the tone of the game.

Please feel welcome to drop by the sim any Saturday at 11 PM ET (AIM Buddy Chat: FKA Hnoiyika) and dive right in.

Come join us. Haven't you always wanted to play with the bad guys?

By all means drop by and join. (Although what the Enarrain means by "bad guys" I have no idea, I always thought that meant the Feddies ...)
"No country was ever saved by great men, for they will not go to the lengths necessary."
-- Walpole (stolen from the original Rihannsu)
Telar tr'Isma'il

Return to The FKA