2 Shoreleave Guest announced!

FKA Special Event in July

Moderator: Laehval tTemarr

2 Shoreleave Guest announced!

Postby Capt Kevin Acura » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:30 pm

Hello everyone!

I was checking things on my to-do list and I visited the Shoreleave website. When I arrived there I discovered that there have been two guest announced.

The fans of Stargate will appreciate this ...

The guest are so far ...

Amanda Tapping: Samantha Carter
Carmen Angenziano: Jacob Carter (Better known as Sam's dad)

I'm going to be there and I'm going to get a picture with Major Carter! She's cute.

Who else is going to be there? C'mon guys ... this is the only official RL FKA gathering of the year! If I had my way every member of the org will be there. Here's hoping that I hit the lotto!
Captain Kevin T. Acura
Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. Daystrom
FKA Commander

"Do or Do not. There Is No Try." - Yoda/U.S.S. Daystrom motto

Capt Kevin Acura
Acura Protocols?

Postby Red » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:12 pm

Definitely be there... and I think we're going up on Thursday night/Friday morning this time. Which hotel are we going to take over this time? The Embassy again?
MCAPT Katja Romany
USS Daystrom
=/\=
LCDR Charlotte Matsumura
Starfleet Intelligence
USS Phoenix

Red

Postby CaptQT » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:57 pm

Embassy works if we don't mind the annual massive family reunion that takes place there at the same time every year (and trust me, it does...I swear I'm going to start recognizing those people soon...how sad is that?!). And Pierre has an issue with the 4 stalkers--I mean girls in the elevator that hijacked it and asked him 20 questions.

And as far as the guests...wow, I might actually care this year! I like Carter :D
CaptQT
Phoenix

There In Spirit - - -

Postby Cdr Gail Ranau » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:42 pm

Sorry y'all. I can't go. Tis the busy summer season for me and I'll be stuck in the woods somewhere while you all are grazing at Outback. I'll be there in spirit and will be thinking about you guys having all that fun.
"Humor bridges the gap between the perfection we seek and the imperfections we are stuck with."

Cdr Gail Ranau

Not going to drive this year!

Postby Capt Kevin Acura » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:15 am

CaptQT wrote:Embassy works if we don't mind the annual massive family reunion that takes place there at the same time every year (and trust me, it does...I swear I'm going to start recognizing those people soon...how sad is that?!).

CaptQT wrote:And Pierre has an issue with the 4 stalkers--I mean girls in the elevator that hijacked it and asked him 20 questions.

Atlas mentioned something about a possible block of rooms where Rhoq, She and Andrews stayed last year. That place was pretty nice and it has a kitchen, tv and broadband access. I love the kitchen ... I'll cook. Who wants Chittlin's? If we could get a block there this year it might save us all money and trouble of trying to link up during the day. With all the drivers there ... there'd always be a ride.

I'll try to get more info and provide us all with options.

Who else is going to go?

The Phoenix, The Daystrom and HNoiyika are represented there. Let's see everyone from there this year. The entire crews and what about the rest of y'all.

C'mon Captain Payne. ::grins::: We'll have jello and as they said one night on the Freedom when I was there .... and yes it's stuck in my mind every since that night ...

There's always room for JELL-O.

It would be awesome for us to have a massive FKA fest with ALL the sims represented.

And Pierre ... the stalkers ... all the price of looking like a cross between Affleck and the Scorpion King guy dressed like someone from Doom.

I always miss you there Gail. I wish you could make it. Remember the year you were my legs. Now that was a party ... too much of a party. Jack is a friend of mine! LOL

And we need roomies. People willing to share rooms. We've stayed 4 to a room comfortably where Atlas suggests. Maybe more could split a room if they don't sweat details.

Imagine a home cooked FKA breakfast? I make mean toast.
Captain Kevin T. Acura
Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. Daystrom
FKA Commander

"Do or Do not. There Is No Try." - Yoda/U.S.S. Daystrom motto

Capt Kevin Acura
Acura Protocols?

Return to FKA Shoreleave 2006