A Fine Mess, Part II

Saturdays, 11 PM ET -- Romulan Starship

Moderator: Enarrain tVecj

A Fine Mess, Part II

Postby Telar tr'Isma'il » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:19 am

"Mmmm ... WHAA!?"

t'Lohan giggled. "Relax, S'Nac, baby. Au look as though au've seen a ghost or something."

"Might just as well ... Linds, what are au doing?"

She settled next to him, very cozily. "Well, we're here ... in my quarters ... alone ... what do au think?" she asked, running her hands down his back.

"GAAAAAAAAAAA!" He got up as though all Areinnye were after him and bolted for the door.

Which stayed shut.

"Not gonna open," cooed t'Lohan from the bed.

"Au ... au've jammed it with ..."

t'Lohan nodded. "I'm in Engineering, so I know all about those elaborate codes," she grinned wickedly. "Now," patting the bed, "how's about come back ta yer e'lev, hm?"

His jaw dropped. "My ... my ..." He shook his head and closed his eyes. "Na, na, au are na my e'lev ... we're friends but na ..."

"S'long as au're in my room au do as I say, S'Nac. I mean, I can even override, hmm, Security cams and the like." She smirked and got up and made her way to him and wrapped her arms around him and planted a wet, sloppy kiss on his mouth. "So. Au don't get out of here until I get ... what I want."

"Na ..." he whispered.

"THIS way," she grinned, dragging him back and gleefully removing his uniform as she did.

Ne'Arrain Linds t'Lohan, Diserhn Engineering
Erein S'Nac, Diserhn Security
RES Hnoiyika 4501
Enarrain Ael'vna t'Vecj, Commanding
Federation-Klingon Alliance Sim Group
Captain Kevin Acura, Commander-in-Chief
"No country was ever saved by great men, for they will not go to the lengths necessary."
-- Walpole (stolen from the original Rihannsu)
Telar tr'Isma'il

Return to RES Hnoiyika